Author Topic: Green Valley Complex  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« on: May 20, 2007, 10:06:02 AM »
Hi

I am a resident on the Green Valley complex - hello to those of you in the area and Green Valley. I was reading these threads with interest as I was unaware of any rules relating to NON residents and the bar. As far as we are concerned the Bar and Restaraunt are open to non residents regardless. I love to sit in the bar and chat with others in the area and share information on good places to eat, places to visit etc. Some that visit the bar are more regulars than we are as we really only manage to get out once a year.
Look forward to meeting you all in the summer hopefully for a few sherberts!

My in laws got back from GV yesterday, pool is filled, bar open new lounger cushions and hopefully they are getting new umbrellas to match. Weather fabulous - I am green with envy for those already out there or about to go.

Offline phil green

Green Valley Complex
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 21:23:13 PM »
Hi there;ive been to green valley a couple of times very nice apartments,who is the builder of green valley?phil

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 17:33:04 PM »
Hi Phil, the builder is Infinity Express. We are on the top 2 floors of the apartment block which is at the front of the complex. We are thrilled with it. I think that they intend to build Green Valley 2 further up the hill, not sure when....

Offline phil green

Green Valley Complex
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 22:47:58 PM »
Hi there; looked at green valley a couple of times but found it was a bit to far from the town and beach,prob me being lazy.have bought an apartment at palm beach in calis one of infintys projects. have you had yor apartment long,any probs or did it all go smooth.phil

Offline telsoo

Green Valley Complex
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

Hi Phil, the builder is Infinity Express. We are on the top 2 floors of the apartment block which is at the front of the complex. We are thrilled with it. I think that they intend to build Green Valley 2 further up the hill, not sure when....

Hi
We are at Forest Hills at the top of the valley and there is a smallish plot of land on the bend in our land(about a villas worth or two at a push) which is owned by Infinity.
Looking at the size of your complex which is terrific I cant see how you could get a green valley2 in up here because of such a small plot and I was wondering if you had any ideas.
Down at your complex you have space all around you but on this new area you would be right up against the walls of our complex so I cant believe it would sell with that outlook.
We are a little concerned about it up here

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 17:58:16 PM »
Hi Phil

We have had our apartment for 2 years and no major problems at all for us.I know others have had issues. I agree it is a little far away from town and that has it's draw backs but it also has the plus. We are surrounded by greenery and hills and the view down into town is spectacular. we don't mind the walk down totown and sometimes if we are feeling barve the walk back up but I can see it is not everyones cup of tea

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 18:06:20 PM »
Hi Telsoo

As yet I have only heard about Green Valley 2 but I have not seen any plans. As with all these things it is a gamble. unfortunately for us we were told that they would not be building anything in front of us but it happend. Quite funny really as our website was Fethiye-view (not anymore). We just had to deal with it otherwise it would spoil evertything that we loved. At the end of the day we have bought an apartment in a block which is in front of someone else and so it goes on. we haven't been out to Turkey in a year and we are out in July heaven knows what we will find going on out there. telsoo if I here anything about the proposed build I will let you know.

Offline telsoo

Green Valley Complex
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 18:15:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

Hi Telsoo

As yet I have only heard about Green Valley 2 but I have not seen any plans. As with all these things it is a gamble. unfortunately for us we were told that they would not be building anything in front of us but it happend. Quite funny really as our website was Fethiye-view (not anymore). We just had to deal with it otherwise it would spoil evertything that we loved. At the end of the day we have bought an apartment in a block which is in front of someone else and so it goes on. we haven't been out to Turkey in a year and we are out in July heaven knows what we will find going on out there. telsoo if I here anything about the proposed build I will let you know.

Hi again
You have a lovely wide area at the front of Green Valley which is great but if the build is by us in that small plot the walls will be about 2 feet from us and where the pool will go,God knows.
Thanks for offering to let us know anyway

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 18:24:38 PM »
Hi

I agree it is a very tight spot. Let's hope common sense prevails.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 18:27:26 PM »
Phil

Have you had issues on Palm Beach?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf