Author Topic: Night time temperatures?  (Read 2097 times)

Offline DrapeS

Night time temperatures?
« on: May 23, 2007, 19:14:43 PM »
I know that this question is probably repeated early and late in season, but we fly out Sunday and can anyone please let me know what the temperatures are at night? We only have sheets and cotton throwovers for our beds in villa - do we need to bring over duvets too? We have 2 teenagers who, although they're prepared to walk around in cropped tops in winter, can't stand being cold in bed?!?!?!
Sue and Paul

Offline davidzz

Night time temperatures?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 21:28:16 PM »
Sue,sheets and cotton throw should be fine ,We are going over, to our Villa in Ovacik, tomorrow and going on past 3 years we did not need anymore than that for end of May .Looking at the forecast I dont think it will be any different this year ,unless anyone else knows different.

David

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Night time temperatures?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 20:19:41 PM »

sue, when we went to Oaklands three weeks ago, at the beginning of the week, we needed quilts. by the end of the week, we were down to sheets and open windows!! Last May half term when we were there, we needed sheets and open windows only....so dont worry you will be fine. Have a great time. My sister in law is out at our place tomorrow also - for six weeks, lucky so and so.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Night time temperatures?
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 20:31:42 PM »
 :) Sounds ok, did you need a cardigan nightime, might save some space in the luggage.

Offline DrapeS

Night time temperatures?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 23:14:54 PM »
Thanks all - I notice that the weather forecast for next 5days in Fethiye on BBC Weather has improved this week, while the UK one has got worse!! Could be in I might be in the right place at the right time for once! Sue - I will make sure I say hi to your sister-in law while there, 6 weeks WOW Can only dream of that!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf