Author Topic: Request for nice weather - March 2008  (Read 4354 times)

Offline colinanddenise

Request for nice weather - March 2008
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 19:55:30 PM »
pratS, plural, denoting more than one.

oops!

Offline nig68

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 22:02:28 PM »
Originally posted by nig68
is what is the weather/ how mild will it be in March - April 2008.

thought i'd return to close the thread.
spent 2 wks at GV (last wk in Mar - 10 Apr) and can report that the weather was nice for the majority of the time.
did see the taxi's/ dolmus and two tortoises (i think these were at the initial phase of courtship as there was no hanky panky!!)~ you see i do read some of the threads.
spent sum time at the harbour, no not lookin for trade, (Vals bar, melodi, etc) and the bars were just beginning to get busy, enjoying a few Tuborg's here and there. The meals at the fish market were superb and quite a bargain as they offered the 'not yet on menu prices!'.
Anyway, spent a brill time at GV and although quiet, except for that dog that keeps barking at 2230 - 2330, will be back in May/ June for 10 - 14 days to enjoy the sun. Now to start a new thread with Request for nice weather - May 2008?.
See u soon Mods and Rocks, nige

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 22:11:11 PM »
Hi Nigel,
I have been trying to get hold of you and Stella (?) re GV for weeks.  I have pm'd you - but you did not reply - have you changed your email address?
Can you please contact me - by pm - ASAP!  
Cheers Carole (also a GV owner!)
x

Offline nig68

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 20:01:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kirby

Hi Nigel,
Can you please contact me - by pm - ASAP!  
Cheers Carole (also a GV owner!)
x

Carole, have sent you an email, speak soon...Nige'

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 23:38:58 PM »
Hi Nige' - I have not received it ...  It may be delayed a bit - will give it a little longer....

Cheers

Carole
x

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 23:50:45 PM »
Hi Nige',
I have emailed the office to request they let you know my email address.
Cheers
Carole x

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 17:01:56 PM »
Nige' I cannot give you my email address - for obvious reasons - I have emailed the office but had no response.  It looks as though - if you pm anyone through the forum - the emails are not getting through.  I will keep on at the office - cannot express enough how important it is to speak to you.
Cheers
Carole
x

Offline nig68

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 17:42:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kirby

Nige' I cannot give you my email address - for obvious reasons - I have emailed the office but had no response.  It looks as though - if you pm anyone through the forum - the emails are not getting through.  I will keep on at the office - cannot express enough how important it is to speak to you.
Cheers
Carole
x

Carole, my thanks, but I'm sure that whatever it is, its ok - the mail to Dogwood City will get through.javascript:insertsmilie(' ;)')
Wink  ;)
I take this view because we have not yet met, was at GV last week (and everything looked fine, even the pool was clean - empty, but clean!!) and whereas I do read the forum, only occasionally have a spurt of enthusiasm to try to write something clever.javascript:insertsmilie('[:o)]')
Clown [:o)]
One thing 22yrs in the Royal Hair Farce taught me was not to get too excited over things. So have a beer and chicken kebab, and i'm sure we'll meet up/ speak soon. if all else fails, i'll get Ayhan to give you a ring - no! i wouldn't do that to anyone.. lol javascript:insertsmilie(':D')
Big Smile :Djavascript:insertsmilie(':D')
Big Smile :D...Nige'

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 11:47:46 AM »
Nigel - sorry we missed you - you left as I arrived- We had some fab weather but then we had a few spots of rain yesterday. I have your email address - I found it in a book I had out in Turkey - with your permission I will pass it to Kirby?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 14:19:03 PM »
Hi Nige',
Not sure what you are trying to tell me here - if you were in the Royal Air Force - or you are some aging hairdresser in some little known hairdressing association! hahahaha.  I am not expecting you to get excited - but just interested.  As for asking Ayhan to call me - anything but that please!!!! hahahahaha.  

Hopefully by now - you will have heard from Abby - who will have sent you my email address. It is important that you contact me - as we have now set up an owners association committee @ GV - and because 'the office' refused to give us your details (understandable to be fair!) - or have failed to pass numerous messages on to you - the Committee has been set up (where owners voted us in) and the first meeting already held last Sunday (13th)in Oxford.  You have up until now - been left in the dark - and we think you should know what is happening.  Please don't ignore my request for contacting me.   The minutes from the first meeting are due out in the next few days - and you need to see them.  
Thanks Nige
Carole x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf