Author Topic: Hardcore in Deliktas  (Read 8384 times)

Offline miaspyro

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 12:13:59 PM »
I think it is safe to say that the excitment of the road has come to an end.  The hardcore was spread over the road at the bottom and nothing else appeared,  so you see it was just all a dream.  Mia

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 13:47:23 PM »
oh how disappointing not not too much of a surprise though. For now we will dream of being able to walk down the roads without mud flicking on our clothes from our flip flops. One day I am sure we will have a road.I still love it road or no road.

Offline miaspyro

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 17:20:49 PM »
we have diggers everywhere, steam rollers, could i have been wrong, is it going to happen or as my freind said are we have an important visitor!!!!!!

Offline amanda bullock

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 19:20:41 PM »
keep us posted maria.you are the eyes and ears of Deliktas.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 21:02:08 PM »
brilliant, I hope they are not just parked up but they are actually going to do something with them. Thanks for keeping us uptodate  

Offline odoganay

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 07:47:57 AM »
cable car to fethiye.... ??????
i do not know how you came on that idea... the cable car will be purely for the viewpoint complex residence, within the complex...
july, 40 degrees, powercut!!!!! have you ever heared about a machine called generator...???

i hope that you do more research before you start sharing your opinions and not acting on behalf of gossips and rumours...

sorry that i am a bit silly on this... but i know the constuction  company who is building that complex since i am a child...

quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

Hi Mia
When we were out they were working on the storm drains. This should take a few more weeks to finish but in theory can then start to lay the roads.

With regards to The Viewpoint I would not buy there until the lift up to aparts and cable car to fethiye are finished (and I was sure that power cuts were not going to leave me stranded in a glass cable car with temperatures of 40+ degrees in July!) Turkish time... I guess another 20 years.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 07:48:51 AM by odoganay »

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 11:58:22 AM »
Thanks for your point of view Odoganay. I think many of us have heard many promises from many different people, developers and government 'officials' in the past and have heard it all before. The proof will be seeing it all up and running. Several of us have places close to the Viewpoint and my own personal recommendation to anyone thinking of buying there would be: DON'T UNTIL EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED. The slope is so steep that until lifts, cable cars or whatever are built it makes them unrentable for all but the alpine climbing community. This is a Forum, not mean't to upset but share views. These are mine and I stand by them. It have taken nearly 4 years to get tarmac roads built in the area and I have avoided renting my place out as a result of this.

Offline thebillet

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 12:15:42 PM »
I'm with happymonday on this one; what better research can we all have done than to buy here discover first hand if, the dolmus is going to come up here or the space in front of us won't be built on or the facilities in the complex will definitely be up and running and so on. Your generosity in sharing your research findings should be applauded. Should the Viewpoint be as good as their word then no one has anything to worry about, everything will be in place and individuals will be free to buy when they can see everything is there. Who knows what obstacles might be placed in the way of the company some of them beyond their control. On balance it would, in my opinion, always be best to see a finished project and a finished environment and anyone who is thinking of buying prior to that will be taking a risk and given the recent jitters here in GB over money, debt and even the solvency of banks I anticipate we might quite properly see a lot many more risk averse purchasers and who can blame them. Or put more simply caveat emptor.
PS lets hope the pick pick has stopped I want a lie in next week!

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »
Odoganay - what more research do you suggest? I have spent many an hour hanging in a cable car on ski holidays where cable cars are the crux of the buisness without them no tourists- it does happen on a regular basis and in the same way as 40 degree temps may be an issue so are -10 degree temps. This is not just about power cuts but also about wind which can affect the running of the cable cars and regular maintenance, it wasn't something that I had thought about until I read it on the forum and it made me think - it is one thing to negotiate a few pot holes to get into town - it is another to be hanging around literally waiting for the issue to be sorted.

Offline amanda bullock

Hardcore in Deliktas
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 14:45:04 PM »
pot holes!!!!!!!ha

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf