Author Topic: Dsmart TV  (Read 3900 times)

Offline chewyturk

Dsmart TV
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 19:21:13 PM »
Just seen advert on StarTV - campaign on at the moment, take your old receiver into DSmart retailer and get 90ytl off a DSmart receiver. Handy if you've got a knackered old satellite receiver to get rid of.

Offline Fethiye

Dsmart TV
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 13:30:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sominekebap

You can get the channel lineup off www.lyngsat.com then select/search for listing guides for the appropriate channels.

This is the full link http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/dsmart.html. The listing on this site doesn't correspond with that on the D-Smart site though.

Offline carol4mike

Dsmart TV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 19:32:01 PM »
We got a D-smart box installed with dish last year for a one off payment equivalent to about £150- it worked for a while and now we can't seem to get any of the channels and a telephone number keeps popping up on the screen - we have tried this number over and over but no-one speaks English at their end and unfortunately my Turkish is not up to having an in depth technical conversation - can anybody help or if this is now useless can somebody advise me with a very simple explanation how we can get premiership football games and English channels -

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf