Author Topic: Can anyone help? Postal and Apartments  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Can anyone help? Postal and Apartments
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 21:50:00 PM »
Be careful, DHL are a small package operater and anything that does not fit into their remit, they will take it but it will cost you a fortune. The same goes for UPS for that matter. Also the question of the goods being personal effects will be asked, and in most cases couriers won't touch 'em.

Best thing to do in my opinon, is to be ruthless and ask yourself 'do I really need to take this with me?'
Bratz Party Bus! she will forget about that after a day or so.

Offline Emvs2002

Can anyone help? Postal and Apartments
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 22:15:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Steve B

Be careful, DHL are a small package operater and anything that does not fit into their remit, they will take it but it will cost you a fortune. The same goes for UPS for that matter. Also the question of the goods being personal effects will be asked, and in most cases couriers won't touch 'em.

Best thing to do in my opinon, is to be ruthless and ask yourself 'do I really need to take this with me?'
Bratz Party Bus! she will forget about that after a day or so.

I know about being ruthless and yes i am being ruthless with what i take in respect of my clothes and things but childrens toys shop are either very expensive for what they are or a poor quality and my daughter being 4 has begged for this ever since it came out and is not a child who forgets, also my mum bought it for her so has sentimental value to it aswell. I also have alot of english books, yet another expensive thing in Fethiye and not many of, which will weigh quiet abit. Im really stuck in what do. I did see a advert on ebay who transports things over but i've emailed several times to no reply, so i dont feel very comfortable there.

I have at least £3000 worth of property that i want to bring and cant get over there so really reluctant to leave anything.

I'll surf the net again, i was just hoping someone on here had used a company before and could rate them for me

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf