Author Topic: Fethiye Sport  (Read 7943 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Fethiye Sport
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by blindboybanal

gorgeous Bird... the office in the stadium is out of stock for a while i checked last night. there is also a very small shop on the street behind vals bar (more or less directly behind the culture centre) which sells them. not easy to find but it is there!

I am rubbish - i couldn't find Vals bar or the shop, I did ask in one shop in that sort of area (which I hardly knew existed)and he said only in the stadium so 3 cans of efes (1 burst in the case and now it stinks like a pub) has had to do as the pressie!! In truth i spent most of my time taking care of my friend who is truly gorgeous and turned heads wherever we went - it was a nightmare. On Friday as we were in fethiye looking one last time for a shirt, I think it must have been a sort saints day (Mustafa??) and she was deluged with free roses.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Fethiye Sport
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »
Yes that will be it, Saint Mustafa's Day :D

Your friend got all the roses GB? What's happened, have you let yourself go since your page 3 days?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Fethiye Sport
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
I was trying to say a sort of saints day but not quite knowing the Muslim equivelent - you knew what i mean. I am afraid the years have not been kind to me. As we were dropped at Dalaman the security guys scanned our bags and decided that Anne's bag needed further investigation! She proceeded to unlock her bag whilst they proceeded to chat her up, whilst I proceeded to hold her hand luggage. Unbeleivable. "How old are you" they asked - "it's rude to ask a lady how old they are" she replied. "I am 49" he said - "Do you think I look good for 49" She was then conned into telling them she was 46 and they all nodded with great approval - they forgot t look in her bag and we then had to struggle to get it closed again.- Hhhmmm - Note to self - go on a diet, get to the gym, inner gorgeousness takes time to identify:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf