Author Topic: Fishing Day Trips  (Read 8593 times)

Offline fredam

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 14:36:15 PM »
120 Quid!  oh my god, that is more than some of our flight tickets were!

Offline fredam

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 14:44:53 PM »
Is this Tom person a charter boat person?  I am just looking for someone to take us proper fishing for a bit.  For 3 years now, I get up at 7, walk to the humpback bridge with my son and just sit there for a couple hours.  The only fish he has ever caught is when this Turkish man obviously took pity on him after days, ran over, pulled a fish out of his pocket, put it on ds's line and threw it back in the water!  The last time we were there, they told us there werent any actual trips for real fishing as the licenses were too expensive. and we asked in every tour place we could find.  So if anyone does find any........

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 19:28:09 PM »
Take him along to the front between Calis and Fathyie, there are always men fishing from there

Offline fredam

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 19:45:09 PM »
Thanks, Anne, but our Turkish is still (I'm ashamed to say) nonexistent and I wouldn't have the nerve to ask.  We do go and sit and watch them fish from the beach though.  :-)  We did try fishing there, but the hooks get caught on the rocks under the water.  If anything it taught us never to go in the water barefoot!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf