Author Topic: more excitement in Deliktas  (Read 4042 times)

Offline miaspyro

more excitement in Deliktas
« on: May 30, 2008, 19:08:03 PM »
Forget the new taxis rank thread, this should put Green valley on the map, are you ready for this Keith !!!  :o :o (dramatic pause)   A Turkish Bath and beauty center is opening on the green valley complex, well at least a sign went up today,

I admit it does not say anything is opening, or coming soon, and it may have just been put up to tease us, you just never know.  Our first new shop, it is like our first baby had been born, roads, dolmus, street lights, and of course our taxis rank, we have really arrived, we will have a bar and restaurant soon (amazing you can see the pigs flying at night :)). oh and a dolmus at the weekends would be nice.:D:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 19:20:47 PM »
I must get a tablet to settle me down from this exciting news. It wouldn't be the Turkish Bath and beauty centre that actually formed part of the sales literature at the time the development was being sold off plan 4 years ago would it?

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 20:06:48 PM »
oh they must've had a builder like Odek ;)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 20:19:24 PM »
Yippee now this is great news especially for those of us who own on GV as this is what we thought we had purchased but it turned out to be an empty space. I hope that the Turkish Bath is up and running before the Marsh family arrive in July. I am not sure i will cope with it all. Imagine a Dolmus a taxi and a turkish bath all in the same area. Too much......
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 20:20:04 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 20:26:38 PM »
Imagine all three in the same day - can you cope with such a fast lane lifestyle?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 21:57:21 PM »
Do youi know what - I think I might try and sell up - if I wanted that kind of lifestyle I would have bought darn sarf (said in my best geezer accent)- Give me the goat hurder passing by twice a day anyday of the week. But then again - I might just wait and see how long before the space is filled. A sign is one thing but actual running water and steam in the Turkish bath is another. Must say not exactly sure how much call there will be for a beauty centre.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 07:34:31 AM »
This has been on the complex since it opened. However, never been opened as a venture. We were down there the other night and it looked great.

Thanks Amanda for setting up the get together. 21 people in all turned up at Green Valley bar and it was great to meet everyone.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »
Turkish bath was in use a few years ago - opening year I think but by the second year it was redundant.The beauty parlour is not even finished off (it wssn't in April) Much jealousy about the party at GV.

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »
it was a good night Doug.lovely to meet you all.Afraid i had a bit of a headache next morning.Hope you and Angela made it up the hill ok!!!!! really good that so many people turned up.Must do it again .

Offline sporran

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 17:15:54 PM »
Will us outsiders be able to use the new facilities at G.V. - hope so!! We are out at end of June for 2 weeks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf