Author Topic: cheap bars in Ovacik please  (Read 7767 times)

Offline Jackds

cheap bars in Ovacik please
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 15:59:41 PM »
I will definately try out Relax and Chill out bar next week.

Jack

Offline Linda

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

Thanks Linda,and Brian. Four seasons does sound good and I have heard a few good revies of this one. would especially like to be there when the live saz music is on, so if you can find out what nights this generally is LInda, could you let me know.  Thanks.

Saturday night is their party night with a mixture of entertainment which usually includes Saz. We're off there tonight  :) However, the boys will be happy to play the Saz any night of the week - just ask and they will be happy to oblige  8)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:43:29 AM by Linda »

Offline Jackds

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 19:24:36 PM »
As normal all my best laid plans went by the wayside and I never made it to the Relax or Chill out. Does this only happen to me or do other members find that their holiday just flies by, the months you spend planning and researching before your trip doesn't really matter when you go out there and you end up just chilling out and adopt the Turkey way of life.
Jack

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 13:35:33 PM »
yes Jack, this often happens to me too! However, being out there for a month very shortly, it will be necessary for us to make the effort to find some of these cheaper bars, so if anyone  can point me in the right direction of four seasons, I would be grateful.

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 19:26:10 PM »
Hi sue mac........with your back to the Monday market roundabout heading towards Ovacik, the four seasons is approx 300m up on the right hand side

Pete

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 21:03:22 PM »
thank you pete

Offline Buster

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 15:08:28 PM »
word of warning we was recently in turkey and we thought we would try the chill out bar. the food that they cooked for us was the worse i have ever eaten in the entire world.we did complain to the boss and all he could say was naughty chief.the drinks may be ok but the food is a big no no

Offline milliemars

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »
I have taken quite a few of my friends to Chill Out  and the only negative remark is that the wait is very very long at times.Food has always been very good,and freshly cooked.I cannot believe that the boss would say such a thing as the boss is one of the chef,s and you never see him.I had Chill Out special a few weeks ago and I can honestly say it was one of the best meals I have ever had in  Ovacik.Had the Sea Bass tonight and that was excellent maybe the chef was being naughty the night you were in who knows.

Offline Buster

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 17:49:18 PM »
thanx for your input. but i have been going to turkey for years. and have never really had any problems with food. but please let me assure you the reply that i got from the man in charge did happen and the food was terrible as in the king prawns were rock hard the rice was all wet like glue the veg was mushey and the slight portion of chips was rock hard so much so that you would of broke your teeth and the wait was about one and half hours. so i felt it fair to warn others oh and the other thing was four adults and three young lads cost nearly two hundred lira and the food was dire

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 22:00:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Buster

thanx for your input. but i have been going to turkey for years. and have never really had any problems with food. but please let me assure you the reply that i got from the man in charge did happen and the food was terrible as in the king prawns were rock hard the rice was all wet like glue the veg was mushey and the slight portion of chips was rock hard so much so that you would of broke your teeth and the wait was about one and half hours. so i felt it fair to warn others oh and the other thing was four adults and three young lads cost nearly two hundred lira and the food was dire

So was this the Relax bar or the Chill Out? Or are they both the same as you have written the same review on both?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf