Author Topic: Olu Deniz resort and Club sun city  (Read 6039 times)

Offline milliemars

Olu Deniz resort and Club sun city
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 08:05:18 AM »
We were in Sri lanka when a large party of Russians arrived they were rude to the staff and guests alike.We were sitting in the bar one evening in a corner which was perched up on a small platform.They decided they wanted this corner for there party to sit,we were surrounded and made to feel uncomfortable,needless to say we did not move later friends we had met came and sat with us.Guess who moved and it was not us.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 14:31:29 PM »
Its not only the Russians....you dont have to go abroad to experience  arrogant  and rude and disgusting  behaviour.  In the UK many east european immigrants working here or otherwise ,particularly  Poles and Bulgarians ( and I am not saying all of them ) are behaving in the same manner :-\ as depicted  by  the  text above  regarding the Russians... and before anyone on here  starts calling me racist, because of these comments..  believe me I am only stating facts  as I see, and hear  of it  in my part of the  UK.

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 21:42:25 PM »
going back to original post , can anyone shed any light on this situation? I thought maybe Keith,Yetkin or Cenk may of heard something on the grapevine

Offline sazza04

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 23:41:00 PM »
This was written ages ago, but i heard too that the hotels are in the process of being sold to russians (maybe not being paying out on upkeep) so their standards have really slipped. Hearf#d lots of complaints this season about these hotels and even calling Sun City, Sun Sh*tty!
x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf