Author Topic: Fancy Dress Pool Party at Green Valley 29/08/08  (Read 7604 times)

Offline chewyturk

Fancy Dress Pool Party at Green Valley 29/08/08
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 18:51:55 PM »
I've been to see Ayhan today and he says the party has definitely been moved to Saturday 30th at 7pm.
Come on Kirby - please post confirmation on here....

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 18:57:27 PM »
Chewy - you will find Kirby is at GV at the moment - Ask for Carol if you want it from the horses mouth.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 23:57:12 PM »
Carole will be on the bottle.  HaHa. Love Bruce / Carole

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 18:18:39 PM »
Chewy,where were you???

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 22:32:34 PM »
We came in but the bar area was being used for the singer, with everyone else around the pool which we decided wasn't safe for our little monster!!!

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 22:42:30 PM »
thats a shame.terry and Sue wanted to meet you.(telsoo).See you soon.nice to have met you and Mrs Chewy.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 18:06:17 PM »
Hi Chewy!
In my defense - I knew nothing of the date being changed either!!!!  I can tell you I was not happy when I found out either - as it had been me putting all the info on here doing all the promotional stuff - and I feel grossly emabarrassed at the fact that no-one told me - for me to tell all on here!!!
It was Angela & Ayhan that were organising it - I just did as I was told and bought all the raffle prizes from the UK - and eventually sold all the tickets on the night!
When we arrived at GV - it was 3 days into our holiday that we were told the date had changed from the 29th to the 30th.   All the posters still had the 29th on - so I had no reason for questioning a change of date.   When I found out I asked Ayhan to get on the CBF and inform everyone.  He obviously did not - and I can only apologise and grovel to you for not being informed as you should have been.   I am so embarrassed about this - and Amanda and Terry will be able to back me up on this!
I am so sorry that you did not stay and enjoy the night with us.  I am not sure how young your little one is - but feel sad to think that the seating arrangements did not comply.  To be honest - I would have also been a little aprehensive with a youngster ..... but we could have moved a table to be quite a distance away from the pool.  The pool was lit up - but I can understand your concerns.
Never mind eh - we can meet up next time.
Carole
x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf