Author Topic: WALL 2 WALL SUNSHINE  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Lakers

WALL 2 WALL SUNSHINE
« on: August 09, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
Hi everyone just got back from 3 weeks of glorous weather, very relaxing and a crying shame we had to come home.

It appears a litle busier than last year, though prices are increasing in restuarants and in particular taxis.

It is a shame that some are becoming a little greedy as Turkey has a opprtunity to attract holiday makers from the expensive Euro country's.

Unfortunately, they may be biting of the hand that feeds.

Also, a little help, on our last day one of our air con units decided to drip (very small) inside the apt, any ideas what may be the cause of this ?

regrds

mark

Offline terjan

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 13:38:17 PM »
hi i had this problem with one of my units it turned out to be a blockage in the over flow pipe which is usualy a grey flexible type pipe and comes out of the wall near the outside unit :)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
WALL 2 WALL SUNSHINE
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 16:27:57 PM »
Same here! Only ours was a torrent not a drip. Turned out the pipe which we had stuck in a water bottle to stop it flooding the marble steps outside, had backed up and the water was coming through the unit and down the bedroom wall! Der!! Our own fault entirely and dumb as ....Lesson learned!

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
WALL 2 WALL SUNSHINE
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 17:19:49 PM »
We've had it too - easy to fix yourself as it's dust & debris. Carl uses a piece of flexible plastic tubing - with hole in middle (from experience this is best as a solid piece doesn't let the water out when you get to blockage). Might be a bit more of a problem if it's at height & you don't have a balcony near.

Cavfan PMSL :D :-\: :):D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 17:20:50 PM by lindacarl »

Offline minimoo

WALL 2 WALL SUNSHINE
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 17:27:47 PM »
I know the increase in taxi fares is annoying, however, it is worth remembering that petrol is even more expensive in Turkey than it is in the UK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf