Author Topic: Red cross parcels.  (Read 1614 times)

Offline geordieboy

Red cross parcels.
« on: August 23, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »
All residents get these,all the items which you consider essential for living,but are unable to buy locally.So,as soon as we know someone's coming over I'me presented with a list to send off for whats required in the way of emergency rations.
To be honest my Princesses needs are quite simple,pkts of cook in sauces,oxo's,latest kitchen thingamijig,pair of sandals that for some reason she can't buy locally,10 of the biggest bars of Cadbury's you can cram in your suitcase,and the hot favourite,a big jar of Colmans mustard.
My needs are quite simple,copy of a car magazine,copy of Viz,box of ciggy papers bought on ebay,new Zippo lighter[always losing them,along with sun glasses],and a small bar of Galaxy chocolate,and normally some must have small tool,preferably electric,which I'll never use.
All the above mentioned items are normal things,but some off the items that people have brought over make me blink,pillows,boxes of cornflakes[taste different in Turkey],and the old favourite for the girls,the latest pot of cream,gets rid of your wrinkles overnight,and turns you back into the ravishingly beautiful princess you once were.
I can't wait for our parcel to arrive next week,I've lost that bloody Zippo lighter again.:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf