Author Topic: Four Seasons Restaurant Ovacik  (Read 11754 times)

Offline brianthegardener

Four Seasons Restaurant Ovacik
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 17:44:38 PM »
well said David....if youve not tried it how can you nock it.

Ive noticed one of the threads that was on here, the one after Crabit and the one before Gorgeous bird has been removed :o, written by Stoop...i wonder why....maybe he realised or thought more of what he was saying with regard this topic.:D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 18:00:54 PM by brianthegardener »

Offline Bim

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 20:04:50 PM »
Been to this place twice, great food, entertainment, price was not to bad.. soon eat @ this place than Angels.. bad experience there..

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 21:24:49 PM »
Ate there for the first time four weeks ago. Food very good, entertainment excellant and bill for 15 at the end of the night was spot on and very reasonable. Mistakes CAN AND DO HAPPEN. This is a family run establishement, whose family have been in the restaurant business in Hisaronu and Ovacik for 20+ years, and I cannot for one minute imagine that a family with such a good and long standing reputation would purposely rip somebody off. I for one will most certainly eat there again - along with my friends in October. Those who choose to take the first and only negative post as gospel - your loss!! Isnt there a saying that people are quick enough to complain,but never quick enough to praise|? Well I think the amount of praise for this place speaks for itself.

Offline geordieboy

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 08:59:03 AM »
Well stated pet. :)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 19:05:57 PM »
Had yet another great meal and evening of entertainment on October 18th....and an invitation to Mustafas wedding on 26th. What a great night down at the Savannah bar...Muhammet, Mustafa and their family made everyone so welcome

Offline geordieboy

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 14:32:15 PM »
Yes,a good night out,left just before Maureen started dancing on the
bar. :)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 07:45:01 AM »
Well you missed the highlight of the night Geordieboy!!  Apart from all the gorgeous barmen swinging from the rafters that is!!... :)

Offline muhammet

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 13:54:34 PM »

my name is muhammet one of the owners of four seasons restaurant: I was very sorry to hear that you had a bad time at my restaurant. I can assure you that this is not normal and most of my customers they come back many times beacause they like my foods very much as well as entertainment. I am sure that I cannot make every time everyone happy but I am still young man and I am trying very hard to make hapopy: Let us the problem make go away and I am sure if you give me another chance again we will show we can be very good. I am first time see this forum and I bin shock.

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 17:55:08 PM »
 :) There are a lot of positive things said about your place Muhammet so we will give it a try in April(if you are open) or August 0therwise.  :)

Offline muhammet

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 18:48:17 PM »
amanda yes we open all year with dailey specials and menu..
winter activites is x mass menu booking and bbq party and saturday entertainments keep good going and busy .and price is so good after nowember discounted 20 % .. hope see you april. waiting .thank you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf