Author Topic: The Gallery  (Read 2249 times)

Offline davidzz

The Gallery
« on: September 23, 2008, 16:05:11 PM »
Anyone know what happened to the gift shop that was on the Hiaronu/Ovacik road. Asked people when we were out few weeks ago and they said the woman who had it is not there anymore !!!

Offline milliemars

The Gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 16:52:12 PM »
Where on the Hisaronu /Ovacik road.The only one I can think of was near Ramos Hotel.If so yes that closed at the beginning of the season.

Offline davidzz

The Gallery
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 17:34:00 PM »
That was the one, it was open in June, just wondering if they have moved somewhere else.

Offline milliemars

The Gallery
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 22:48:29 PM »
Just past it tonight,not moved elsewhere they now have a restaurant almost opposite called Mr Bojangles.can.t comment on the restaurant as I have not been there yet.

Offline KORKY

The Gallery
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 14:19:28 PM »
The girl that ran/ part owned the shop was the girlfriend of the guy that owns Bojangles. She went back to England last winter and didn't return as expected. Food is good at Bojangles and the owner told me they would be open all year.

Offline davidzz

The Gallery
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 11:38:35 AM »
Thanks for that korky, she did tell us that he had Bojangles, as she could be found in there too, but never went in, might give it try next time. The reason for asking about the Gallery was that we had purchased a number of items, each time we were over there, and friends have too, just wondering if there was anywhere else selling similar products. We did have a business card and some info of where the range of products came from, but can not find it.

David

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf