Author Topic: dolmus service  (Read 2784 times)

Offline miaspyro

dolmus service
« on: October 17, 2008, 14:14:04 PM »
the dolmus service has been revised they now run at 25min and 55min past each hour.  From 7.25 in the morning till 18.25 in the evening.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 17:08:18 PM »
Hi
Thanks for this. Useful to know they are finishing about an hour earlier in the evening.

Offline miaspyro

dolmus service
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 05:10:58 AM »
it would appear they are running at the weekend as well.  Would of helped if they had run that in the summer for all the people who waited in vain for a bus on a saturday lol.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
dolmus service
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 07:38:17 AM »
That is good news- in 11 days time I will sit on the balcony waiting for the bus to come up the hill and then leg it down just in time to catch it on it's way down- Now you can't tell me that's not living life dangerously!

Offline chewyturk

dolmus service
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 19:12:39 PM »
Worth noting that it is a combined Hidirlik-Deliktas service now, doesn't go to Tasyaka anymore.
The locals are finding this hard to understand (although there's a big red sign in the window and not a blue Tasyaka one) and the drivers ask everyone who get's in "where are you going" !!!

The service is different at weekends though, every hour.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
dolmus service
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 21:20:39 PM »
Blimey it is getting more and more complicated, we did, however, manage to catch the bus home twice last week. Which we have never managed to before. I did not the Delikas sign on the bus but we double checked when we paid the driver that we were on the correct bus.

Offline amanda bullock

dolmus service
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 14:12:09 PM »
Abby,where is the best place to catch it in Fethiye?By the pound/lira shop near the market or in the middle near the harbour.Not worked that one out yet.And what times going back??Probably be different again by April anyway.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
dolmus service
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 16:36:40 PM »
Wherever you see it, of course you time your leaving the apartment to coincide with the bus but we never manage to coincide leaving Fethiye in time with the bus, we usually end up using shanks pony and then catch it if one is passing. On one occassion we caught it at the end of Paspatur (near the Arena restraunt) on the second occasion we caught it on the back road (one way street). I was gobsmacked that we caught it back I certainly didn't look at the time to see what time the miracle happend:D. As chewy says we have our own bus now with Deliktas on the front don't know where Hidirlik is though.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 16:40:43 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline amanda bullock

dolmus service
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 15:05:34 PM »
no ,me neither.If you solve the times let me know..hope you had a fab time.We not out till April now.Regards to Nick.x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf