Author Topic: some info please  (Read 2142 times)

Offline michshell

some info please
« on: October 22, 2008, 23:01:10 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if any of you would be able to give some info on local tour companies please.... Is there any in Ovacik and if there is which would you recommend?

I know that sometimes mentioning businesses on forums isn't allowed, so if this is the case then anyone with any info could just message me, I would be very grateful...

Thank you

Mich  8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
some info please
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 23:17:28 PM »
Mich

Mentioning businesses is absolutely fine, we positively encourage both good and bad mentions. We draw the line at the businesses themselves pretending to be happy customers, that's generally all  :)

Offline michshell

some info please
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 00:01:47 AM »
ok, thanks Scunner.... :)

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
some info please
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 07:22:42 AM »
Ezmen Tourizm based at the Seabreeze Hotel has a good reputation.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
some info please
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:25 AM »
Mich, If you are after companies for day trips like boat trips, jeep safaris etc there must be about a dozen along the main road in Hisaronu, Focus, Explora, Hamish McTurk & Carole & Tayfun to name a few. If you google their names im sure you will get some websites up on them. I have personally used Carole & Tayfun and Explora without any problems. Normally they are all priced about the same some may give a better deal if there are more of you or throw in a free trip if you book 2 trips with them.
Paul

Offline davidzz

some info please
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »
Mich, as mentioned there are plenty to choose from, in the past we have used activities unlimited, focus a number of times and last two years hamish mcturk, we have recommended hamish to others and they have said that they were being happy with the service and price. You can get a good deal with most of them face to face but have a look round beforehand. When are you looking for as you can get better prices at certain times of the year?

David

Offline michshell

some info please
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 21:03:59 PM »
davidzz, I am coming over for 2 weeks in June....Will be flying into Dalaman on the 15th...

Thanks everyone for your replies...I will do a serch for the companies mentioned and see what I think...

Thank you... :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf