Author Topic: An Invitation to Everyone  (Read 6177 times)

Offline banker

An Invitation to Everyone
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »
I will be there  :)
Can i come  :)

Offline joan

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 17:10:59 PM »
Thanks everyone for the good wishes.Look forward to seeing you all, yes banker you are more than welcome.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 10:34:45 AM »
Picturing the scene there now.  Lots of rushing about and great excitement.  It will be a lovely day, I'm sure.  Best wishes X

Offline Dorado

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 15:34:32 PM »
Joan and Derek
Good Luck with my Best Wishes
Sorry i wont be there,i will be driving to Istanbul
But i am planning to visit you when i came back to Fethiye
I wish all goes well with your new restaurant,regards

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 15:47:04 PM »
Just got back.  Thanks so much to Joan and Derek for making us so welcome.  We enjoyed our meal very much.  The apple pie was absolutely Delish.  And of course I had to try Dave's Chocolate Fudge cake, sadly also delish.  It is not going to do my diet any good at all.

I didn't realise (when you originally posted this topic) that your place is a chinese!!  We will be in next week to give it a try.  See you soon.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 19:43:33 PM »
Hear hear.We both enjoyed Joan and Derek's hospitality today.Mrs Y said her chocolate brownie was fab, and it was nice to have a draught beer that wasnt Efes or Tuburg. The Sorti has Pera on draught for only 2 lira !Good luck to you both.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 19:46:36 PM »
Sounds good by all accounts so far. Good luck to Joan and Derek  :)

Offline joan

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 06:51:14 AM »
Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday we really appreciated your support.Sorry we wern,t open properly  but as you all know this beeing Turkey we have encounted the normal workmen problems,the words bir saht and yarin spring to mind  :) :)but hopefully  we will be in full swing on Monday.We have English and Turkish food but our main menu is Chinese and we have a full chinese takaway menu including pork spare ribs and crispy duck pancakes with hoison and plum sauce.Thanks lynne yes our draught beer is only 2TL for a large glass which is not a promotion it will be that all winter and we wont be charging tourist prices for our wine :)all our local spirits are 5TL including mixers.Our aim is to give good food and good service at a realistic price.Thanks once again to all of you who came and  hopefully we look forward to meeting many more of you in the future.
Joan and Derek

Offline voyageur

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 16:05:49 PM »
Hi As emails are a bit dodgy on this forum what is the name and phone number of your restaurant.
quote:
Originally posted by joan

Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday we really appreciated your support.Sorry we wern,t open properly  but as you all know this beeing Turkey we have encounted the normal workmen problems,the words bir saht and yarin spring to mind  :) :)but hopefully  we will be in full swing on Monday.We have English and Turkish food but our main menu is Chinese and we have a full chinese takaway menu including pork spare ribs and crispy duck pancakes with hoison and plum sauce.Thanks lynne yes our draught beer is only 2TL for a large glass which is not a promotion it will be that all winter and we wont be charging tourist prices for our wine :)all our local spirits are 5TL including mixers.Our aim is to give good food and good service at a realistic price.Thanks once again to all of you who came and  hopefully we look forward to meeting many more of you in the future.
Joan and Derek

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 16:34:23 PM »
Originally posted by voyageur

Hi As emails are a bit dodgy on this forum what is the name and phone number of your restaurant.
Originally posted by joan

Don't know the phone number but here's the other info, taken from the original post.

Hi,we would like to invite everyone to the grand opening of our new restaurant this Friday at 3pm.Its called the Sorti and its next to the kulture centre in Fethiye

PS:  :-\ Good Luck Joan  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 16:36:02 PM by cef »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf