Author Topic: Help on opening a buisness  (Read 12642 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Help on opening a buisness
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2008, 21:44:09 PM »
Even if you are married, you could go there to choose something for your wife to wear when you renew your vowels.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2008, 22:07:59 PM »
 :) Will you sell contradictives. ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2008, 22:19:58 PM »
Something old
Something knew
Something burrowed
Something blew

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2008, 22:32:20 PM »
Gorgeous bird i told you why my attitude stinks, scuuner thought you got bored with this topic over an hour ago, second i don't give a flying f**k about telling my costs on here let them go ahead and do it cos its bound to fail cos however decides to do it will probably be an English ex-pat and as everyone on here has kindly told me, its a mistake and it wont work. So my advice on here is don't do it, put the money in an account!!!! iT WiLL FAiL!!!!!

This topic is like follow the leader one person says something the other carries it on and on and on and on. For goodness sake. if you haven't got an answer to the question stated why are you answering with something that doesn't even imply with the question?

How hard is it to answer a simple question if you don't know the answer don't reply.

So what you've all got your knickers in a twist cos I'm rude and i have an attitude problem, god tell me something i dont know, like how do i start a business?

sugarybaba if i could get my partner to help me in the first place i would be asking on here!!!

amca your more than welcome to be a mystery shopper but you will never know it was my shop as even tho i own the business i cant work there.... so feel free to browse THROUGH the many wedding dress shops in Fethiye!

Now I'm getting bored with answering your comments think ill go somewhere where someone knows what there talking about. No offence scunner i know you owned your own business before but I'm not getting any answers from you either.

So much for the English ex-pat community helping each other out, i am so glad I'm not involved it. Oh no i shall be at the fate tomorrow so if anyone wants to tell me there opinions to my face please feel free. oh and just to remind you all I'm the FEMALE in the picture so you know what i look like or Friday nights at the Irish bar.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2008, 22:37:23 PM »
The "English Ex-pat community" helped you out. They told you not to do it and you are now not doing it. The "English Ex-pat community" probably saved you tens of thousands of pounds. I'd call that helping you out.

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2008, 23:03:07 PM »
They told you not to do it and you are now not doing it.

Oh yes previously i stated that i decided against opening a shop that's where laffa, who has actually read the whole post, has replied with if i will be selling contradictions there. Well spotted, give your self a pat on the back!

wow my topic is on fire. all points on opening my own business have been noted Ive now decided to try something along the lines of what i started at ronnies place. was gonna open up a wedding dress shop but have now decided against it.

So what am i not allowed to change my mind. i have actually been giving an answer to the question i asked after this comment was made. But I'm stubborn and rude with a serious bad attitude FEMALE so have carried on asking in some hope someone might tell me the procedure of opening up a business. But still after 7 pages and over 50 replies. NOTHiNG

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008, 23:11:05 PM »
Q: How do you open a business in Turkey

A: Get an accountant

Topic locked.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf