Author Topic: irish bar 4 sale  (Read 5945 times)

Offline hoops man

irish bar 4 sale
« on: March 06, 2009, 17:09:06 PM »
Due to personal commitment i(Ronnie)has decided to put the irish bar in FETHiYE up for sale!!!!This is an amazing opportunity as the irish bar is one of the busiest bars in fethiye.its an established bar with its own regular clientel(customer base).Positioned centrally within the extremely popular fethiye harbour.Locals and tourist have enjoyed the all year round opening and great pub grub.The bar was recently newly renovated to create a cosy cheerful welcome.2 tv s ,and satellite system in place showing every sport event possible,fast max speed internet service,dart board with regular darts team in place,web page ,and air conditioned inside bar area.2 see the fun times in this bar go 2 our web site www.irishbarfethiye.com or facebook....irish pub fethiye fan club.This bar is the local watering hole for the hash harriers bringing in lots of custom.There is a sitting area outside over looking the fethiye park and prom as well as in doors...only serious applicant need to contact me.tel me on 05358510322 or through the forum e post.

Offline saoirse

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 12:02:44 PM »
Good luck with the sale though I am very sorry to  hear of you finishing there as you ran a smashing place. Will you be opening another bar?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
Sorry your selling up, we only discovered you in October and loved the place. Best of luck!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 14:08:11 PM »
Sorry to hear that Ronnie, good luck with any plans you may have  8)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 18:18:42 PM »
we were in on new year eve,it was quiet but did enjoy your company best wishes

Offline MagicalGarden

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 18:53:17 PM »
Hi Ronnie good luck with what ever you do next and hope all goes well for you in the future, we will pop in and see you in the next week or two.
Elaine and John

Offline busybee

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 08:16:32 AM »
Aw Ronnie sad to hear that cos you have built a good businness there. Ah well its all change in this life.  Good Luck with the sale and hope you will still be around somewhere.

Offline hoops man

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 14:59:05 PM »
thanks guys for ur nice comments.i have other issues so need 2 go but will miss all the fun nights...if i go this season i will still b drinkin there so im still around 4 a few wee drams.new ventures await me!!!!!

Offline saoirse

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 19:56:41 PM »
end of an era!
You run a great bar. I remember meeting you in the cold of the winter when you were grafting away inside the first bar getting it ready.

Do ya reckon when you move on we will still have an Irish bar in Fethiye?

Offline Linda

irish bar 4 sale
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 01:18:21 AM »
It's sad to hear that your selling up Ronnie - we visited the bar for the 1st time tonight and had a fantastic time. The bar was packed and it was a great atmosphere. With so many business' struggling to get custom it is a shame to see one fold that is so busy and popular [?]
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:10:24 AM by Linda »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf