Author Topic: Get Typing to Raise Carnival Money - PLEASE READ!  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Get Typing to Raise Carnival Money - PLEASE READ!
« on: March 12, 2009, 16:53:36 PM »
We did this before with relative success so I thought we could do it again for the Calis Carnival 2009.

The adverts on CBF pay for the running of the forum; companies pay us for business they receive that came from here (someone clicking through from a banner/google advert on CBF that takes them to their site).

HOLIDAYS UNCOVERED are one such company - they will pay us £2.00 for every holiday review added to their site by people who came to them directly from CBF.

I will donate ALL the £2's between now and the Carnival date to the fund.

You can do as many reviews as you want to, they (of course) don't have to be Turkey, they can be anywhere, and they can be recent or not so   :)

If every person to read this did 2 reviews (which don't take long at all) we'd be raising a few hundred quid for the carnival fund - not bad for a few minutes typing. Holidays Uncovered helps us too - their database of reviews is very useful when you see a good deal and don't want to rely on the brochure description.

I'll keep everyone updated as the figure grows.

So, who's first?   :)

Please visit Holidays Uncovered by clicking this banner:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf