Author Topic: D-smart  (Read 2267 times)

Offline carol4mike

D-smart
« on: March 18, 2009, 19:46:13 PM »
Hi can anybody help-  We currently have a D-Smart box that was installed with dish last year at a cost of about £150 which was a one off payment.  A Turkish friend of a friend sorted it for us. It worked for a while and we could get euro sport and american news etc.  we have just been over for the first time since last November and now it wont work, a phone number keeps popping up on the screen we have tried to phone loads and loads and the number is constantly engaged.  Is there a simple solution?  

On a different note I am confused having read all 11 pages on this topic (TV & Satellite) what is the simple explanation for getting all premiership footy games and English TV - can anyone offer a simple explanation?  Thanks

Offline kevin b

D-smart
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 20:36:39 PM »
Contact ECHOSTAR a memmber on here he should be able to sort you out I think.

Offline patch

D-smart
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 23:06:06 PM »
i think the only way to get all premiership games in turkey is to have dish pointing at 7degrees west ( nilesat) and subscribe to a showtime card costing around £400 . there are around 5 channels on this satellite that show a choice of live games . much better than sky which you need a 3meter dish in turkey

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
D-smart
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 17:42:34 PM »
well i am in sunny sussex @ this moment providing your dish in the high winds we had there it can take a few hours to down load the software has this been tried on a free to air station ie trt 1 etc

Offline carol4mike

D-smart
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 17:02:16 PM »
How do I contact echostar for the info (sorry if this is a stupid question)!

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
D-smart
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 20:40:30 PM »
Click on ECHOSTAR name above which inturn will bring up his profile. Send E-mail.
Bruce

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf