Author Topic: Facilities  (Read 4692 times)

Offline tetmeister

Facilities
« on: April 12, 2009, 17:07:04 PM »
Its nice to see a new park area gone in just b4 the sefa motel,we certainlt need some rec facilities up here as it is a well pop area with a real lack of money being spent.It was just a shame the other day to see 13,14 year old boys on "baby swings",that are now dangerous to go on.Ovacik needs some money to come its way for such things,and roads,street lighting etc.At least fac like this are a step in the right direction.

Offline geordieboy

Facilities
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 18:04:06 PM »
I'me with you on that one Tony,I reckon we should all pay the exorbinate council taxes as they do back in Blighty,then we could have a Darby and Joan club up the village and play some Bingo.
Anyway,what are you doing watching little boys playing on the swings,I'll tell your Sonia when she gets back. :).

Offline brianthegardener

Facilities
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 22:20:55 PM »
I for one dont want to see are taxes go up....improvements over the years have gone on....where in Turkey....if you want it to be like Blighty, many off us dont, then there is an answer......i wont be leaving thats for sure :) :) :o
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 22:35:06 PM by brianthegardener »

Offline minimoo

Facilities
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 06:16:00 AM »
The roads are a mess yes, however, I believe the reason they have for the last couple of years, only been patched up instead of being done properly is that there is a new sewerage system in the offing, and possibly more electrical and water works to be completed. I am told that after all of this is done, the roads will be finished off properly. Not much point really doing it all just to dig it up again.

I have been here for 4 and a half years now, and have seen many improvements...more parks, street lighting etc, but Rome was not built in a day...these things take time.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Facilities
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:08 AM »
Perhaps you should have bought in Calis!Not so cold in winter,new roads,good drains,few electrical failures,new bar fronts in the main street etc etc.(only joking,no offence

Offline davidzz

Facilities
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 21:44:39 PM »
improve the roads and you get more traffic, pavements are more important and walkways

David

Offline minimoo

Facilities
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:21:44 AM »
Many of the pavements have been repaired and improved over this winter, and also new pavements bult on at least one side of most roads now. They are getting there.

Offline brianthegardener

Facilities
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 09:08:44 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by minimoo

Many of the pavements have been repaired and improved over this winter, and also new pavements bult on at least one side of most roads now. They are getting there.

They certainly are getting there, a big improvement on pavements this winter and culvert drains under the side roads to...not all...but there getting there.

Offline davidzz

Facilities
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »
I suppose it is easy for us to say more money should be spent but where would it come from? Maybe an ex-pat tax so as not to burden the locals.

David

Offline BabaYard

Facilities
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 13:57:06 PM »
EPK Tax ??:D:D:D ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf