Author Topic: Facilities  (Read 4691 times)

Offline geordieboy

Facilities
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 17:03:58 PM »
Bloody Hell Tony,what are you on about?,saucepans? what bloody saucepans
if you have'nt got any I'll pop some round.
One of the reasons we have'nt some of the facilities that has been mentioned is the fact that a lot of business taxes are not paid,you know yourself during the season you suddenly get a receipt for your drink or meal,why?,because the jungle drums have beat out the message that the tax men are coming round inspecting.I'll say no more.
One way of raising a bit of revenue is to have litter officers issue a on the spot fine to the donkey heads who chuck empty beer bottles and cans about,or a modesty fine on the ladies who strut about with next to nowt on,a mega embarrassment,especially when they're built like a brick built you know what. :).

Offline tetmeister

Facilities
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 06:38:52 AM »
Dave and Bouncer,I love the place too and have been coming for ten years and bought 6 years ago.I love the ambience and dont like the way its becoming touristy.It would be nice to see english peoplo coming out and trying more than egg,beans and chips washed down with four efes's, but they dont,and thats why there are less and less authentic turkish lokantas in  this area.The facilities I was on about,street lights,paths,roads,kids parks,are not the sort of thing that will detract from Ovaciks flavour.As I mentioned,my area is black at nite,the road has been washed away,and burglars are avin a field day.My nipper along with the turkish nippers around me would also benefit from a few swings,etc.I'd hate to see it turned into sarfend -on-sea here,but that was not what I was saying if you read my first post.Be lucky.Tony.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf