Author Topic: Digiturk  (Read 11111 times)

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:07 PM »
No probs!!! lets hope we get a result of some kind :)

Offline sooty

Digiturk
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 17:35:59 PM »
I see wedding TV has also disappeared from our digiturk, I think it was channel 58, I personally didn't watch it but that isnt the point, they just disappear and you arn't supposed to notice.  We used to get quite good films on Movie Max because we stopped buying DVD's because they came on the telly but just lately the films are rubbish, all comedy American crap, and also lots of French and Italian films too, we buy the Digiturk magazine every month and all the new films that are out go onto Salon (Turkish film channel) it is absolute tosh and not even worth turning the TV on anymore, Hallmark was the only decent channel we had.  That is my rant over with, and yes I have sent an e:mail to digiturk complaining.

Offline col

Digiturk
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 18:52:57 PM »
I have also just e mailed them, let's hope they will provide us with another english channel.
Thank you for the postings and help.

quote:
Originally posted by marytheresa

Hi everyone

As I promised I have just spoken with digi turk about the loss of the hallmark channel I got the usual bla bla bla stuff from the woman on the telephone the thing that annoys me the most is that digi turk has a new logo on the phone "welcome to happy families with digi turk" :o
and yes you guessed it still no manager available for a chat with an frustrated bilingual foreign woman hahahahahaha!!!!!!:D i tried it on 9 for english and the regular turkish options :o:D
so this is what I do have
destek@digiturk.com.tr so everyone basically needs to mail them and then we made get a free replacement channel:D

Good luck all :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 18:56:25 PM »
emailed them also.it hopefully will give them food for thought,i have asked for a reduction of my charges

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 19:58:46 PM »
Me too, not in Turkish, but I recon they'll get the gist when they see the word Hallmark.

But I pointed out I am not happy with the service generally and am looking into an alternative...[:(!]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 20:21:50 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Digiturk
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 20:14:37 PM »
Isnt it wonderful what we can do in a polite way if we all get together.No smart remarks,no sarcasm just joint effort! I must admit I did lay it on a bit thick with a threat of cancelation if any replacement channel was not of similar film value.In the meantime you might like to view my post ref Toolbartv.com.good viewing.jon

Offline doll

Digiturk
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 07:37:56 AM »
i think the basic package is rubbish now
we download from the computer more programs now
and watch them on the tv through the dvd player
using usb plug

Offline doll

Digiturk
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 07:43:04 AM »
let us all know if they give you any more channels
dizi is the best one if you can choose

Offline Evie

Digiturk
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 14:38:27 PM »
Just had telephone call from Digiturk Istanbul to say they have received my email plus many others about the HALLMARK channel and they are going to forward them all to the television programmers - she said this happened once before and Hallmark was put back on! She also suggested that as many people as possible email or ring in and complain.  Get emailing!!!

Offline DianaJ

Digiturk
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 19:03:27 PM »
can you advise of email address please

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf