Author Topic: Easy quiz for us old f**ts.  (Read 1199 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Easy quiz for us old f**ts.
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 18:37:44 PM »
The last school I worked at was quite close to woodland, and there were grey squirrels everywhere when the kids went back in after lunch (easy pickings with all the leftover sandwiches etc).  They managed to get into a couple of the offices during the summer break, completely wrecking everything.  They ate their way through files, books and a lot of students work.  It was a right mess!  Horrible little things!  :(

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 23:25:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Colwyn

quote:
Originally posted by kevin3

Colwyn.Is one having a problem with one's bird feeders??   :)

I rather went off grey squirrels when one built a dray in my loft and raised a, very noisy, family there. A number of chums, acquaintances, and complete strangers regaled me in the local with stories of the little vermin chewing through all your loft wiring, then digging through your lathe and plaster ceiling in order to trash the rest of your house when you were away on holiday.

I shot the cute little furry thing. Then I got some builders to cover over the access that previous builders had left.

Why would they want to build a dray in your loft, were they moving all your beer to their drey, lol. Alan

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 09:21:08 AM »
No2, I wouldn't put it past the damned pests. They have already interfered with my spellchecker so that it automatically miscorrects my typing. Bl**dy gray peril.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf