Author Topic: here we go again.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline sooty

here we go again.
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 16:42:13 PM »
These bars should remember who keeps them going in the winter months when it is like a ghost town in Hisaronu - us people who live here that is who, and in the summer months they don't look the side you are on, it is difficult to get served because they go to the tourists first because they know it will be fancy cocktails at fancy prices, but the pub business is a very fickle business and one month your pub could be bursting at the seams and the next month not a soul in there so remember your winter customers because they can easily take their trade elsewhere just like that!!!

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
here we go again.
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 18:46:50 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sooty

These bars should remember who keeps them going in the winter months when it is like a ghost town in Hisaronu - us people who live here that is who, and in the summer months they don't look the side you are on, it is difficult to get served because they go to the tourists first because they know it will be fancy cocktails at fancy prices, but the pub business is a very fickle business and one month your pub could be bursting at the seams and the next month not a soul in there so remember your winter customers because they can easily take their trade elsewhere just like that!!!

Surely if you live in a holiday resort this comes with the territory?

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
here we go again.
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 20:22:14 PM »
swings and roundabouts, if I go to a bar where you can have a good time I dot mind paying a bit more,
What I do object to is blatant over charging,or adding the extra x on the bill,:P

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
here we go again.
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 22:26:03 PM »
what annoys me is when restuarants put service charge on the bill and then expect you to leave a tip :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf