Author Topic: Latest additions.  (Read 3015 times)

Offline geordieboy

Latest additions.
« on: May 15, 2009, 21:03:22 PM »
Allow me to introduce the latest family members.
Molly a 6mth old long haired German shepherd,beautiful dog,lovely temperament,very intelligent,a real lady. :)
Dylan, a 10 week old Rotty,dynamite on 4 legs,and even at 10 weeks totally fearless,we keep looking for the 666 on his person,but no luck as yet.
Just like to add that Molly has adopted him,she's totally besotted by him,he's her no1 boy. :).

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Latest additions.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 21:10:26 PM »
What absolutely beautiful dogs.  Molly's face is beautiful, full of calm self-assurance.  Dylan looks like a little tinker.  They are very lucky dogs to have fallen into your hands, I think..

Offline kevin b

Latest additions.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 22:14:31 PM »
Would love to have a rotty when we come to live in Turkey.Had several here in UK & they are great pets.

Offline kanga

Latest additions.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 22:42:23 PM »
fantastic pics, beautiful dogs ,just looking at the size of the paws on the rotty
he's gonna be a big un
kanga[^]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 22:43:02 PM by kanga »

Offline heatherhanum

Latest additions.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 06:40:14 AM »
Beautiful.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Latest additions.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »
Great pics. good looking dogs.   Bruce

Offline sooty

Latest additions.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 16:21:02 PM »
Molly has grown so much since I last saw her and I have yet to meet Dylan, hope I can before he grows too big and he scares me, so nice they both get along.

Offline Afrodit

Latest additions.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 17:00:06 PM »
Totally cute

Offline karenr

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 23:40:07 PM »
Hi what a beautiful  looking dog... and the puppy is a real sweetie. I noticed you called them additional family. Will they be pets or guard dogs ( I know alot of locals have guard dogs in Turkey) unlike English people who are more inclined to have them as pets with the added bonus of providing security for the family. The bonus being great family days out with long walks with Molly and Dylan.:D

Offline geordieboy

Latest additions.
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 03:55:11 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by karenr

Hi what a beautiful  looking dog... and the puppy is a real sweetie. I noticed you called them additional family. Will they be pets or guard dogs ( I know alot of locals have guard dogs in Turkey) unlike English people who are more inclined to have them as pets with the added bonus of providing security for the family. The bonus being great family days out with long walks with Molly and Dylan.:D

They are pets,but as you point out they also provide a measure of security,also I should hastily like to add that they are brought indoors at night,we are fully aware of the problems quoted in another posting.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf