Author Topic: DOGS  (Read 6316 times)

Offline tetmeister

DOGS
« on: May 18, 2009, 20:37:37 PM »
Having trouble getting to sleep at nite up here at the rear of the melody hotel.Has anyone a remedy for barking dogs that is legal,before I serve one at my next family bar-b-q.Seriously,there are about four that bark day and nite,and are driving people to distraction,Are the Jandarma very interested if you go and report them.I dont want to spend all sumer with my windows closed.Cheers.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
DOGS
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 04:14:55 AM »
Try the Zabita Polis before you go to the Jandarma.

Offline hydeaway

DOGS
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 14:58:05 PM »
buy a gun total pain in the arse in Calis if there not running wild round the streets they go for you when you walk past.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
DOGS
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 16:41:35 PM »
I live in Calis, we haven't got dogs 'running wild' in the street and I've never had one 'go for me'
yes there are street dogs and most are very friendly.

Offline tracey1398

DOGS
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 17:54:24 PM »
i agree, the majority of dogs are friendly and just trying to survive definatly not 'running wild'

Offline hydeaway

DOGS
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 18:56:03 PM »
Must be me then, one went for my boy last October near the market. And theirs nothing more romatic than having a meal along the front and you have Dogs wandering around your table. The ones with tails by the way lol.

Offline tracey1398

DOGS
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 07:55:16 AM »
nice !

Offline sugarybaba

DOGS
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 08:10:06 AM »
Must be you Hydeaway Most folk agree that Calis would not be the same without its dogs
Most of the dogs who bark at night are the ones on a 3ft lead and not their fault - shoot the owners not them !
Also not a very nice remark about dogs with tails  
Sounds like you will fit in well here :-\

Offline milliemars

DOGS
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »
Seems I have a problem with this thread saying there are 7 repliesI have only 2 showing,I live close to tetmeister and know what he means about the dogsso I am interested in this post,any ideas.

Offline sunnyd

DOGS
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »
If you have a problem with noise from dogs do as KKOB suggested and report the matter.

I have dogs all around where I live, but I too get quite fed up with all the barking day and night. Last week I was woken about 3 times between 01.00am and 5.00am and made my mind up that enough was enough! : :) I spoke to my neighbour and asked him to keep his dog indoors during the night as it barks constantly..(and even if there's nothing there!) He said that was fine with him BUT that night someone had entered our garden and was looking around the front of our houses. His dog was barking away.. woke him up and he went out, this stranger said that he was looking for an address .... at about 3.00am!!  8) my neighbour opened the gate to his balcony and his dog chased the guy out of the garden and down the street! :D
Needless to say that the dog can bark away to it's hearts content....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf