Author Topic: this is what you need for english speaking tv  (Read 7621 times)

Offline denniz

this is what you need for english speaking tv
« on: May 21, 2009, 20:24:19 PM »
if you want to get english speaking news,films,documentary's even premiere league football etc almost for free this is the box you need though it must be this particular box
GOLDMASTER SAT-500900PVR CI
to get one go don't go to the goldmaster shop in fethiye as they don't stock them
go to the bosch shop near fortis bank in fethiye and they will order you one from istanbul though i gather there's a small waiting list now...cost about 200ytl
when the box arrives take it to the goldmaster shop in fethiye just off ataturk road and they will do some higgery jiggery pokery thing with there computer so you can receive the above channels...cost 15ytl
then ask them to ajust your sat dish so you can receive the above channels...cost 50ytl
ok...right the good bit is that is all you will ever pay
now you have your box and dish sorted turn it on and you will truely be pleased with your purchase
here's the 2nd good bit...they will as they do all the time scramble the channels every now and again,which is i'm told illegal but hey this is here, to sort this go to your or your friends computer and log on to.....
http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum/showthread.php?t=507169&page=22
register...
here you will find the relevant codes under nagrivision (updated constantly) that you need, though you may need some help (turkish speaking person)finding your way around at first as its in turkish(remember though it is a forum so be gratfull and thankfull at all times as these people are helping you...)
having found the codes....turn on your tv and box click menu on the box remote then push 8282 quickly then navigate to page 103 and enter one line of codes then press enter then the other line of codes and press enter then exit and hey presto all is back to normal
sounds a bit drawn out and at first it is but in no time at all you will of mastered it....always remember ITS FREE!!!
CONTROL IS EVERYTHING...
P.S this box also comes with 2 usb connections so you can with a memory stick record programs etc ;) :)
P.P.S i gather a lot of turks also take this box to the uk to receive turk speaking programs as there's lot's and lot's of programs in both languages...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 20:40:55 PM by denniz »

Offline patch

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 21:33:12 PM »
which satellite do you need dish pointing at? and can you name some of the channels you get. also which are the codes you need in the nagravision forum , i.e. is it digi tv on 1 degree west? thanks

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 04:04:10 AM »
This is digi tv a romanian/hungarian/bulgarian/package on 1 deg the thor satellite its not just goldstar there are quite a few different receivers which will do the job. but what his turkish/english friends did not tell him that they as we speak they are changing there encryption system from nagravision 2 to nagravision 3 in the next few months hence blank screens, and nagravision 3 has not been hacked so be warned you don't end up with a white elephant
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:19:08 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline geordieboy

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 05:02:34 AM »
Christ,I'me sick of reading and hearing all this crap about all these wonderful packages that are supposed to give you everything you desire.
Buy this special box,websites,codes,have it tweaked,see Mustafa who's got a shop next door to the DIY shop in Fethiye who can fix it for 20tl,blah,blah,blah.
I might be ignorant when it comes down to tv and satellite technology but I think,rightly,or wrongly that it all comes down to the size of the dish.
I think I should have put this post on grumpy old men, :)
I'me not having a pop at you personally denniz,I'me sure what you have is satisfactory,but I think this thorny subject about receiving the desired tv channels is best answered by someone who knows what he's talking about.Come on Gary,clarify the situation,you're the man. :).

Offline philrose

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 06:03:08 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by geordieboy

I think this thorny subject about receiving the desired tv channels is best answered by someone who knows what he's talking about.Come on Gary,clarify the situation,you're the man. :).

I think he has! ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »
Sky box & 3m dish, situation clarified.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »
Or freesat box and 3 mtr dish ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:18:48 AM by stoop »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »
or 2m dish for sky movies sky sports ( I just happen to have one for sale 300tl :D
Mark
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:43:23 AM by karaokemark »

Offline denniz

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »
hi,echo your right but wrong,hack already sorted except for a small patch infact already tested....geordie i can understand your frustration,i was once like you,confused and out of pocket,hence my post to help others save money and frustration also the guys on the forum i mentioned ARE professionals and know what there talking about...scunner we are talking virtualy free tv...
take or leave it guys...just trying to help...?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:56:04 AM by denniz »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 10:17:29 AM »
".scunner we are talking virtualy free tv..."

So is Sky and freesat as long as you have a large enough dish.

The problem I have with this hacking is what happens when they want to charge you every time there's a need for a new hack. At least once you have your large enough dish, a sky box or a freesat box you have nothing else to pay for (unless you want more channels). How simple is that?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:17:45 AM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf