Author Topic: whatever....  (Read 14432 times)

Offline caz35

whatever....
« on: May 22, 2009, 11:36:03 AM »
but just remember scunner, I didn't put the prices on at first.  I only put the prices on when people requested them as didn't think I could and was reluctant to offer the discount.  I hadn't actually checked with our other boat partner and my husband, if the price was OK before offering the discount.  I apologised for this, but I have honoured the first price of the people who already booked with me.  The price change was only for private boat trips, not the other trips.  It would have been nice for you to let me know this first, before deleting the post off.  Please could you let me know how I delete being a member of this forum or just do it for me, as what is the point....I even sent you a private message yesterday and you couldn't be bothered to reply to that.  Seems you want to reply on the forum instead so everyone can see and make people look stupid....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »
Give it up caz, you quoted a price, then when asked if a CBF discount was possible you upped that price and took a little off. You imply I am in the wrong over this in some way, that's really rich.

For the record, I didn't just delete the post, I replied stating my intention to 4 days ago. Then I deleted it off. Argue all you like, I'll be here to reiterate the situation for as long as you want to continue justifying this sharp practice.

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »
I will give it up as I can't be bothered to argue anyway and have done nothing wrong.  The people who sent me direct enquiries were not bothered that I had put the price up as said it was still a fair price....you may have replied on the forum to me, which I didn't see but an email would have been nice.  Shame you didn't just leave it up to the people who read the forum to decide if they thought it was a fair price or not...my last word...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »
Done nothing wrong...

You advertised your boat (without the courtesy of even asking if you could) and rather than delete it I asked you to offer a discount for CBF members.

You quoted 350 lira, then agreed to a 10% discount for CBF members. Then upped the price to 400 lira! 400 - 10% = 360 lira, 10 LIRA MORE than CBF members would have paid without the "special" discount!!!

That may be "doing nothing wrong" in your World but not mine. I agree with you on one thing, let's "leave it up to the people who read the forum to decide".

If that's really your last word, this is mine too.

Offline Gavos999

whatever....
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
Thumbs up to you Mr Scunner  [^]

Gav

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
whatever....
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 14:10:02 PM »
I am going on Afrodite boat on Thursday, and again a week wednesday.  Caroline did honour the original discounted price.  I also think her other prices for evening bbqs and daily trips with transfers are very good value - give a girl a chance! I will post an unbiased report on my trips in two weeks time -!Now I must dash as I have a plane to catch in less than five hours time.... :)

Offline peter16

whatever....
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 15:00:32 PM »
caz35 are you related to any of our MPs they also keep using the line
" I've done nothing wrong ".!!!  just a thought  from an unbiased reader.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
whatever....
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 17:16:16 PM »
caz35
I don`t know why you`re so upset about your post being deleted, what about my one that pointed out the con you were trying to pull, that was deleted as well :(

Offline ronzeus

whatever....
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 18:09:46 PM »
Caz 35 ,were you a member of parliament before you moved to Turkey ?

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 20:40:17 PM »
scunner for prime minister  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf