Author Topic: Villa Painting  (Read 5862 times)

Offline robarnet

Villa Painting
« on: May 28, 2009, 07:17:29 AM »
We would like to get the exterior of our Villa in Ovacik painted. Can anyone recommend a good painter who charges resonable rates.  Have recently been quoted £600 plus the cost of paint.  Sounds expensive to us !

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Villa Painting
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »
I have sent you an email with the mobile of a chap who has done painting for us and he was 1st class. He does not speak any english. If you want he will also quote you a price which includes the paint. Saves you having to get it

Offline tetmeister

Villa Painting
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »
To be honest,it depends on the size of the villa,one or two coated,what paint is used,how much cutting in etc,etc.i'd get a few prices if i were you,and recommendation is your best bet.
quote:
Originally posted by robarnet

We would like to get the exterior of our Villa in Ovacik painted. Can anyone recommend a good painter who charges resonable rates.  Have recently been quoted £600 plus the cost of paint.  Sounds expensive to us !

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Villa Painting
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:07:28 AM »

Offline martins

Villa Painting
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 20:57:22 PM »
Hi all
Anyone know a good painter around the calis area. We just had a quote of £750 for the outside of a 2 bed detaced villa (thats via the estate agent) Seems high to me and dosent include the secuity irons we had those done last year
thanks Martin

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Villa Painting
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »
Try Attilla the locksmith his brother is a good painter and price is inclusive of paint.

Well reccommended

Ron

Offline julietaylor

Villa Painting
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 15:26:26 PM »
my brother in law has been a decorator in fethiye for years his name is remzey speaks limited english will pm you his number

Offline martins

Villa Painting
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 17:38:55 PM »
Thanks for the replies. Ron where do you find Attilla the locksmith. Is he in calis or Ocacik
cheers

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
Villa Painting
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 19:27:03 PM »
He is in Fethiye cant remeber the name of the road but its on the other side from where Erin spot is ( Behind near to the canal )

Keith or Nikkie might have a better address if I can find his no I will email it to you
Ron

Offline mikrik

Villa Painting
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
If you walk out of the front door of Eren spot, turn right and follow the pavement right up round without crossing over you will end up opposite a filling station un front of the Dolmus station.
At that point you will be walking past a row of small shops. One of them is I think the locksmith you are looking for.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf