Author Topic: Wild Boar  (Read 3260 times)

Offline ovaciksarah

Wild Boar
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:37 AM »
walking the dogs in the forest yesterday and there were 2 boar in the bushes, male and female, had rocks at the ready.  Last year it was forbidden to shoot them, and because of the bins they are staying downnear the houses, so beware even in the middle of the day.  They will attack, but can,t bend their neck, so go in straight line, so if you zigzag they can,t give chase so easily, but they do run fast.  get you fit for summer

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Wild Boar
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 13:44:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ovaciksarah

They will attack, but can,t bend their neck, so go in straight line, so if you zigzag they can,t give chase so easily,

Don't rely on that rubbish. If want to get you, they will ! :D

Offline geordieboy

Wild Boar
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
I meet loads of wild bores every day of the week,they've invariably just moved across to live here,have been here 5mins,but they can tell you everything about Turkey,how to do things,recommend their Turkish gopher who will do anything for you etc,etc.And quite frankly boar the pants off me. :).

Offline pasha

Wild Boar
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by geordieboy

I meet loads of wild bores every day of the week,they've invariably just moved across to live here,have been here 5mins,but they can tell you everything about Turkey,how to do things,recommend their Turkish gopher who will do anything for you etc,etc.And quite frankly boar the pants off me. :).

:D :D :D :D

You've got it in a nutshell, I've been here nearly two decades now, and I just love the "5 minuters" telling me how to do things. :P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf