Author Topic: Where are Orka Natura apartments ?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline slartibartfast

Where are Orka Natura apartments ?
« on: May 30, 2009, 22:54:56 PM »
Can anyone tell me where the Orka Natura apartments are ?  (how far to the dolmush and wherein relation to a landmark)

I have friends who ae thinkng about booking an apartment there.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 04:08:10 AM »
Take the left-fork after passing the petrol station at the top of the hill. This is Ovacik Cad. Continue along that road until you see a house on the left that's painted a torquise blue colour and has mirror decorations on it. Turn left across the front of this house. The Natura complex is about 100 metres up on the right off of 122 Sokak.

Go to GoogleEarth and copy and paste these coordinates into the "Fly To" field.   36°34'14.03"N   29° 9'2.32"E  It'll show you the location but not the complex as the satellite image is old.

There are dolmuses that run along Ovacik Cad but I don't know the frequency. Most of the dolmuses run along Ataturk Cad which is the main road through the village and a further 200 metres or so down the hill. They're every 5 or 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 04:09:38 AM by KKOB »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 07:21:20 AM »
"Just like that".

:)

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 08:05:50 AM »
KKOB .... you are a star !

Thanks very much.

Ian

Offline davidzz

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 21:41:51 PM »
Hi Ian,
it is not far from you, if you go up to to the main road cross over and carry on up this will take you up to ovacik cad that kkob mentions
. We stayed there last year, its a long story but had a last minute flight and our place was already booked. the natura was well maintained and very quiet. The only downside was the steep climb coming back from Hisaronu at night but we made it :P.

David
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 22:52:22 PM by davidzz »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 01:52:04 AM »
Hi David,

Thanks.  We remember being shown Natura a while ago and we liked the situtation.  We just couldn't remember where it was.  We had forgotten it was above the top road.   The mention of the villa with the mirrors brought it all back :-)

We think Natura would be ideal for our friends

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf