Author Topic: TURSER  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

TURSER
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 10:04:57 AM »
Let us not get carried away as they still have to leave. This company just seems to ignore the law and authority. Although the big coaches have gone away we still have 6 to 8 dolmus size buses parking where they fancy. At the end of the day the people who really helped me to get them to move are  my Turkish  friend and the new Muhtar. My Turkish friend came with me to speak to the Mayor again. He and the Mayor are friends and it helped to push him into action. I gave a copy of the petition to the new Muhtar and within 48 hours the Zabita were in action. The big buses left yesterday. This is not a battle with the bus drivers they are guys trying to earn a living and about 14 of them share 2 apartments and are sleeping on bunk beds. The main culprit is Turser. 2 years ago they agreed to rent some land and park the buses on it. The rent for the land was 2000 TL for the season. It is only 400 meters from the apartments. A local farmer prepared the land and paid to have it cleared and Turser then decided not to sign the contract but to continue parking on the road. Turser feels it has the right to walk over the local community.

The new Muhtar is the owner of the Gunes hotel in Ovacik and I would recommend that anyone in the Ovacik area should go and see him as their first port of call. Just for information if you own a property you should register with the Muhtar. It costs nothing to register it is only to ensure he knows who is in the area.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf