Author Topic: Tailor  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Tailor
« on: July 12, 2009, 17:14:29 PM »
A lady has started doing tailoring in Deliktas.

Walk down the middle road past Green Valley. Keep walking and she is the last house before the first turning on the right just before the original corner shop.

She did an absolutely awesome job on my white linen trousers which I have been using to sweep the roads with for years for free. 4YTL. A very professional job.

She speaks good German which was handy as I was able to order 2 eggs and ham from her (the only phrase I know in german, god knows why)- the joke was lost but hey ho- it was worth a try.

:D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 10:00:48 AM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline Mr Pickles

Tailor
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »
Hi GB,

If you use a broom to sweep the roads with, and keep the linen trousers to do the dusting, you won't need to get them repaired so often [:o)]

I know how to order 2 beers in German (I have a lot to thank the Munich beer festival for), so between us we could have a party  ;)

Ian

Offline amanda bullock

Tailor
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 09:31:44 AM »
I hope you swept it ready for my white trousers Abby!that will be great thanks.xxx

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Tailor
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
Breakfast and Beer -yum.

The funny thing is Nick says they needed turning up as I was so short, when she turned them up she commented that I was very tall. Nick didn't beleive me when I told him!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf