Author Topic: HELP! TV prob  (Read 2147 times)

Offline tetmeister

HELP! TV prob
« on: July 18, 2009, 07:16:12 AM »
Hi.Wonder if anyone could assist.a good friend of mine had a tv system installed last year,to receive SKY sports etc.Ok.Since then,the lady has lost her husband to Cancer and has had no end of problems with her TV system.Have been trying to assist her,but now it seems the guy who set it up and took her money(who was contactable via Charlie at the Han Hotel),has done a legger!she now only receives Sky news,MBC,Euronews,CNN.Her system receiver is a " RAUM RA 2008 LNX",she has a three metre dish,and needs help.she doesn't have an endless pot of money,but is willing to pay for the system to be sorted,if it is done properly.Would really appreciate if someone could help her out who deals with this type of thing.Thanks.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
HELP! TV prob
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 07:35:37 AM »
Echostar maybe able to help?

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
HELP! TV prob
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 08:12:41 AM »
Tell her to call,Anil Elektronik, on 02526133518 or 05365777387.He does everything Sat and not expensive.Good luck

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
HELP! TV prob
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 21:00:58 PM »
Hi Tony

Iam back in fethiye from the 26th july should not be a problem give me a call after this date if its not sorted. its wind and rain here at this moment in the uk lovley

Gary

Offline tetmeister

HELP! TV prob
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 22:14:41 PM »
Thanks very much Gary.she'll be quite happy to wait till then.I'l bell you if its ok after that date,and i'll speak to the lady,Jean,and tell her.Dont bring that rain over with you,cheers,Tony.
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR

Hi Tony

Iam back in fethiye from the 26th july should not be a problem give me a call after this date if its not sorted. its wind and rain here at this moment in the uk lovley

Gary

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf