Author Topic: Tapu's Update Law  (Read 9532 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 19:56:26 PM »
We have the utilities in our name so I guess we must have the habitation certificate or I understand this would not have been allowed.

Has anyone else who bought from a cooperative had a good luck at their tapu? maybe we could compare?

Offline hazel dorrington

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 10:17:18 AM »
We bought from a cooperative. Took five years to get Tapu as had to be separated from the other properties. We ended up with three tapus. One for the land, then one with additional names other than us on it, then the final one with the correct names and a cross in the left hand box (kat mulkiyeti). We do not have a separate certificate for habitation or living permission but know the property is valued and registered with the council.
So this is a question for Cenk (as he seems to be the one qualified to answer and who I trust) Even if you have a tick in the left hand box do you still need a separate certificate for living/habitation permission?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »
Hazel,

Does your tapu have a purchase price in the box 'satis bedeli'?

Offline hazel dorrington

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »
Yes it does.

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 10:33:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Also does anyone know what Ferdilesme means? This is in the box under Satis Bedeli (where the purchase price normally goes).

"Ferdilesme" means being individual.
About kat mulkiyeti ... Sometimes they dont mark it but explain that tapu has kat mulkiyeti somewhere in the deed . So if you want to be sure, better show tapu to someone who has knowledge about tapu subjects.

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by hazel dorrington

We bought from a cooperative. Took five years to get Tapu as had to be separated from the other properties. We ended up with three tapus. One for the land, then one with additional names other than us on it, then the final one with the correct names and a cross in the left hand box (kat mulkiyeti). We do not have a separate certificate for habitation or living permission but know the property is valued and registered with the council.
So this is a question for Cenk (as he seems to be the one qualified to answer and who I trust) Even if you have a tick in the left hand box do you still need a separate certificate for living/habitation permission?

If kat mulkiyeti box (on the left) is marked, it means that habitation certificate is obtained, you dont need to get anything else . It seems your tapu has no problem  :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:11:23 AM by cenk »

Offline hazel dorrington

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »
Great. Thanks Cenk.

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »
No problem Hazel
Did you send me an e mail ? As I saw something like that as a notification box on my screen, but it didn't come to my mailbox.
Cenk
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:15:38 AM by cenk »

Offline SteveJ

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »
Cenk,
My situation is the opposite to Hazel's in that I have a copy of the Habitation Certificate but don't have a ticked box on my Tapu. My solicitor advised me that I don't need to have the box ticked on the Tapu as long as I have the actual habitation certificate. Would you recommend that I go to the trouble of having my Tapu updated just to be on the safe side?
Thanks,  SteveJ

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 13:04:48 PM »
Steve
The work for changing to kat mulkiyeti is called cins tashihi means something like changing the type
Ask your solicitor if this was done or not . If not, it must be done.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf