Author Topic: Tapu's Update Law  (Read 9535 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 13:34:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cenk

quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Also does anyone know what Ferdilesme means? This is in the box under Satis Bedeli (where the purchase price normally goes).

"Ferdilesme" means being individual.
About kat mulkiyeti ... Sometimes they dont mark it but explain that tapu has kat mulkiyeti somewhere in the deed . So if you want to be sure, better show tapu to someone who has knowledge about tapu subjects.

Cheers Cenk. Does this mean we don't have to have a purchase price in that box then?

Stu

Offline hazel dorrington

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 15:01:32 PM »
Thanks Cenk for reply to my question on this thread. Yes I did send you email in case you didn't see my question on this thread. Thanks again for your reply.

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 15:20:01 PM »
[[/quote]

Cheers Cenk. Does this mean we don't have to have a purchase price in that box then?

Stu
[/quote]

If the change from kat irtifaki to kat mulkiyeti is done under the ownership of same person/s . No need to write purchase price as it is only type changing, not a sale.

Offline Denton

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 16:09:39 PM »
Sorry  to trouble you Ceck, but we have talked about ticks and crosses on the forum in the kat mulkiyeti box.  Does a tick or a cross mean the same thing. i.e. it is OK, and nothing more needs to be done.  We have a cross in our kat mulkiyeti box.

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 16:21:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Denton

Sorry  to trouble you Ceck, but we have talked about ticks and crosses on the forum in the kat mulkiyeti box.  Does a tick or a cross mean the same thing. i.e. it is OK, and nothing more needs to be done.  We have a cross in our kat mulkiyeti box.

You dont need to do anything more.

Offline june

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 17:54:44 PM »
Goodness not another legislation, can't flippin keep up with them all!!

Cenk, our Tapu has a cross in the Kat Irtifaki box, which I assume means we need to do something about it???,  let me know please, but will sort in October when Stu and I are over.[:(

Hope you are well, and the lovely Olga?. :)

Offline doll

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 05:03:37 AM »
we changed our tapu
the box ticked in the kat mulkiyeti from kat irtifaki
the cost was 256 tl for each villa (plot of 2)
the same for my turkish neighbour.
someone did the process for us,
maybe someone has done the legwork to the various offices involved in this process

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 10:44:26 AM »
Thanks for all your help Cenk. We will double check with the local council when we are next over. However we have already taken the Tapu to them in order to pay our first council tax and get the utilities put in our name. I suspect they might have said something at that point if there had been a problem.

Cheers

Stu

Offline cenk

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 09:35:21 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by june

Goodness not another legislation, can't flippin keep up with them all!!

Cenk, our Tapu has a cross in the Kat Irtifaki box, which I assume means we need to do something about it???,  let me know please, but will sort in October when Stu and I are over.[:(

Hope you are well, and the lovely Olga?. :)

June
I know your complex has the habitation certificate . So you dont have a big problem . You will change the deed from kat irtifaki to kat mulkiyeti, maybe your builder has already done it. We can search for it when you are here.

We are both well, apart from the hot here  :o . Thank you.
Cenk
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:36:53 AM by cenk »

Offline raff

Tapu's Update Law
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2009, 10:08:26 AM »
There was an article published on 12th July in the Fethiye Times about this. It seems that the government has decided not to fine people after all and has simplified the process, though it doesn't quite explain what exactly needs to be done. We are in UK just now but will definately be looking to get this sorted out when we get back in a couple of weeks because we don't have living permission on our Tapu.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf