Author Topic: 90 day visa ?  (Read 2630 times)

Offline patch

90 day visa ?
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:39:22 AM »
could someone just help me with this , we were in turkey at the beginning of july and are there again for a week in mid september , when we came home in july they stamped our passport at dalaman airport. when we go in sept can we just go to passport control without paying for another 90 day visa ? even though our visa was stamped on the way back in july . thanks

Offline Firo

90 day visa ?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:21 AM »
Yes, the 90 day visa allows multiple entries during the 90days.

Offline jsp51

90 day visa ?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:43:54 AM »
Be carefull that you exit the country at the latest, on the 90th day including the day you first entered Turkey, i.e. the date on the first entry stamp. Just a couple of minutes after midnight on the last day could and probably will incur hefty fines.

Offline patch

90 day visa ?
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 18:42:53 PM »
does it not matter that it was stamped on the way out of dalaman ? do i just show them the date on the inward bound stamp from early july? thanks

Offline kevin b

90 day visa ?
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 19:02:25 PM »
Yes just show entry visa.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
90 day visa ?
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 19:50:08 PM »
It's a Multiple Entry Visa. Which means you can enter and leave Turkey as many times as you like during the 90 days that the visa is valid for.

Offline doll

90 day visa ?
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 19:55:51 PM »
patch they will stamp the visa again when you come back in and then when you leave the country
as kkob says.
just make sure your in the 90 days for the length of your holiday

Offline davidzz

90 day visa ?
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 22:14:53 PM »
quote:
does it not matter that it was stamped on the way out of dalaman ? do i just show them the date on the inward bound stamp from early july? thanks

It will not be a problem as the passport control officer will search your passport for a valid visa, wether a new one or one which is already stamped within the 90 days. He may ask how long you plan to stay if the day on which you arrive is close to the expiry date of the visa.He will then stamp near to the same visa and same will be done when you leave. Hope this explanation answers your question.

David

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
90 day visa ?
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 22:17:38 PM »
i've only managed it once but it is the best visa in my passport in and out twice for a tenner

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
90 day visa ?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 00:29:15 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by davidzz

quote:

It will not be a problem as the passport control officer will search your passport for a valid visa, wether a new one or one which is already stamped within the 90 days. He may ask how long you plan to stay if the day on which you arrive is close to the expiry date of the visa.He will then stamp near to the same visa and same will be done when you leave. Hope this explanation answers your question.

David

Sometimes they ask to see your return flight ticket to check the date, so probably best to have it to hand

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf