Author Topic: Relax bar ovacik  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Bim

Relax bar ovacik
« on: August 06, 2009, 15:12:42 PM »
Great bar, very clean, cheap drink... old man serving ..... very good place hence Relax bar... check it out... 8)

Offline blade

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 15:23:02 PM »
free beer tomorrow........?

Offline milliemars

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 16:58:19 PM »
There is always free beer tomorrow ha ha JJ and Chris are great hosts and make everyone welcome,and don,t forget the Ducks Daisy and Donald.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 16:59:00 PM by milliemars »

Offline blade

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 13:04:31 PM »
we kow that is bar so clean&frendly hope tey will be busy soon well every place empty now but wery soon go busy

Offline karenr

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 00:27:42 AM »
hope the ducks are looked after.too many ( not saying this bar) get baby  pets to lure british public in the bars, ie puppies, and I always worry what happens to them at the end of the season......do they remain pets or Christmas Lunch!!!! Not saying they will...heard good reports on seperate forum. about this bar .....as long as they survive and are there next year as im sure they will be, I will pop in for a drink or two:D

Offline milliemars

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:12 AM »
The Ducks at this Bar are family pets just ask them what was said to the person who implied they would be eaten.They did rehome them but the English owner was so upset she went and got them back.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:37:51 AM by milliemars »

Offline mikrik

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »
Where is this place? Sounds great!

Offline blade

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
just main road ovacik next to bakery shop yesterday that bar is busy people come to see it BBC1 RUGBY FINAL WIGAN WORRINGTON so nice atmosphere

Offline blade

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »
just got back from Turkey and went to the Relax bar can see why it is called that you just chill out there with no hassle and the company was great J.J. and Chris make you fill so welcome and please dont worry about the Ducks they are so well looked after and are family pets not Christmas lunch go and see them they are beautiful

Offline blade

Relax bar ovacik
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »
My first visit to TURKEY and wot a beautiful place the people make you fill at home and carnt do enough for you went to the Relax Bar in Ovacik as i read about it and well this is the best bar here the place is spotlessy clean and the company was great i will be back next year

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf