Author Topic: thompson in calis  (Read 2215 times)

Offline blueclad

thompson in calis
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »
Some Great  Thompson Package deals in Calis next year from as low as £328 [ after discounts]  14 nights B/B 20 kg bags free transfers day flights in June  ex Gatwick ,for example.
Added hotels as well as Oykun,  Club E  for next year .
Are Harman ,  Gunes ,  Ceren ,[ both on the front].
 should be good news for the local traders .

Ron

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
thompson in calis
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »
Very good news indeed Ron. I think I'm right in recalling that Thomson pulled out of Calis completely a number of years back, so good to see them adding to their current Oykun/Club E offer. It may have been the chaos of the 2003 road digging/mutilation that prompted the original dropping of Calis?

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
thompson in calis
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 16:49:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Very good news indeed Ron. I think I'm right in recalling that Thomson pulled out of Calis completely a number of years back, so good to see them adding to their current Oykun/Club E offer. It may have been the chaos of the 2003 road digging/mutilation that prompted the original dropping of Calis?

Think it was even before that Keith when they 'mutilated' the prom to lay the now block paving from the rubble which passed as the promenade prior to that. They did of course choose to do it in May when the tourists were just starting to arrive and had to clamber over mounds of bricks to get into their hotels! They were moved en masse to Hisaronu[^]

Offline marina

thompson in calis
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »
Have been to Oykun with Thomson for last few years.  Had some great deals.  Already booked again for next year, two weeks in May, from Manchester, B & B, including transfers £640 for two of us.

Have had no problems at all with Thomson, always had good flights, and would definitely recommend anyone to travel with them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf