Author Topic: Hotels Antalya  (Read 1707 times)

Offline milliemars

Hotels Antalya
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:52:37 AM »
Flying back into Antalya after Christmas and want to spend a couple of days looking around.Any recommendations please and does anyone know the cost of the coach from Antalya to Fethiye.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Hotels Antalya
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »
The cost of the coach back from Antalya to Fethiye ranges from 20 TL if using Bati Antalya or Fethiye Koop to around 25 TL if using Metro, Pamukkale, Kamil Koc etc.

Offline Old Daffodil

Hotels Antalya
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »
We paid about 18 lira in May for the normal bus back. There is a hotel called Antalya hotel which is a very large hotel on the coast  with easy access to the shops 0845 6121 747or 4420 8974 7200 from overseas.The old town has a lovely hotel called the Aspen hotel, this is also very near to shops.

If you want Belek which is adjoined to Antalya there are large all inclusive hotels with landscaped grounds and many facilities such as a spa and hairdresser. The Maritime Pine,Sillyum and the Rixos all have private beaches and there are many golf courses in the area.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:44:59 AM by Daffodil »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hotels Antalya
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 16:22:48 PM »
We stayed at the Sheraton Voyager in Antalya the day/night before a flight. It's a very modern and quite impressive hotel (we stayed in December and the centre atrium goes from ground floor to top floor so you can stand in reception and see all the floors and roof and they had a 50ft decorated christmas tree up the middle of the hotel) :D

It all sounds very expensive and I suppose for Turkey it was a little, but for a family room in a Sheraton we paid about £58 from memory. When we got there the receptionist said he could upgrade us to a corner suite for $10! We took him up on that and had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a view to die for from the huge corner balcony.

It's not an airport hotel, about 15 minutes taxi to it, but if you want a bit of European quality luxury but don't want to pay £200 a night, the Sheraton is superb. Only 10 minutes walk to McDonalds too lol

Offline jackstee

Hotels Antalya
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 18:31:43 PM »
Scunner, My Assistant was the Ch/Eng who opened it. I was the one who found the fault to the sewage system. They had the pool drains (chlorine) going into it.
The owner was the Del Monty guy who was on the run in North Cyprus.

Steve

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Hotels Antalya
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 20:47:10 PM »
Try www.alppasa.com  Lovely Boutique Hotel in the heart of the old walled town (Kaleici)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf