Author Topic: beautiful dog found  (Read 2071 times)

Offline ovaciksarah

beautiful dog found
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:14:45 AM »
If anyone has lost a beautiful brown and white bitch, about 8 months old, I kept her for the night but already having 3 have had to take her to the dog sanctuary.  She must be someone,s pet, she,s house trained, gentle and very affectionate and not thin.

Offline karenr

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:21:48 AM »
Ahhhhh, cant believe noone will be missing her. Any news on her  progress

Offline ovaciksarah

beautiful dog found
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 15:25:13 PM »
Took her up there last week, and felt terrible, the look in her eyes as though I had let her down, but at least they can spay her there and of course I left some money

Offline mimosachic

beautiful dog found
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 18:45:18 PM »
It maybe me but the season is coming to the end a few well trained dogs have been found,not a dog for christmas or live but a dog for the season, if I am right very sad.

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
can you dexcribe this dog a bit better-is it a small dog?? Was it quiet, bloucy etc??  My Mum is after a cat or a dog, and prehaps if this little doggy sounds like the right one we could go up and have a look at him.

Offline ovaciksarah

beautiful dog found
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 11:58:22 AM »
She,s about 1 foot high, not the usual cut off legs.  Not bouncy, just wanted to be loved.  Medium length coat and the most beautiful eyes.  House trained and obedient, walked in the morning weith my 3 dogs for over an hour in the mountain and never left my side.  The good thing about having taken her to Uzumlu is she will have been spayed as she,s about 8 or 9 months old.  Go see, you would love her

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf