Author Topic: Hair and Make Up  (Read 4232 times)

Offline booo

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 08:25:02 AM »
Think Village Gossip might be the one to go for then  :)

Offline mikrik

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 18:03:03 PM »
My wife has been using Rose behind the main Mosque in Hisaronu for about 10 years now never had any complaints and Rose, her real name is Gulsun, is always very helpful

Offline minimoo

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 08:23:13 AM »
I have had hair cuts and colours, eye brow shapes, manicures and pedicures at booty many times over the years they have been open, and can not fault them at all. Have tried many other places in the village and no one else has been up to the same standard. I won't go anywhere else now.

Offline booo

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
Any ideas on how much it might be for hair extensions? not the glue in ones, just ones for one day

Offline Old Daffodil

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 13:59:53 PM »
Goldfinger do hair extensions I think, I saw some handing in the window that were all different colours. Rose is very good at hairstyles for longer hair too. I had my make up done by Rose for a special occasion and that was very good,but I would bring a selection of you own make up from England to Turkey as the quality here varies a lot. Good make up is very expensive and the cheaper stuff is not very good quality.

Offline Linda

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 14:09:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by minimoo

I have had hair cuts and colours, eye brow shapes, manicures and pedicures at booty many times over the years they have been open, and can not fault them at all. Have tried many other places in the village and no one else has been up to the same standard. I won't go anywhere else now.

I'm with you on this one Mandy  8)

Offline Harmless

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 18:43:29 PM »
Booties again.  They do most things and do them well.

Offline milliemars

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 10:26:04 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by minimoo

Maybe I just got a new girl but after a bleeding toe and being in pain for a long time I cannot recommend them for anything else other than hair They done my colour and cut beautifully.

Offline Old Daffodil

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 11:39:11 AM »
Maybe I had the same girl do my manicure (what I had done)! I have not been back since and am sure you are probably right about the hair.My daughter and I were just unfortunate that day and they were trying out a learner.  

Offline nuttybird

Hair and Make Up
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 15:37:12 PM »
Booo for your hair extensions, get them over here if you want the clip in ones, they have come down in price so much, if your not confident to put them in yourself ibor or his wife at Booty will put them in for you and style how you would like, take a picture to help them along a bit. Eyelash extensions there are lovely too, and last. Ive been going to them for years now (when they started out in St Nicholas gardens) and never had trouble with anything, my friend complained last year about her pedicure as she too had very sore feet but she had one of the new girls. When i was there in June this year i spoke to ibor and explained to him about the new girls and that they were quite rough or talking too much so not concentrating and he had a word with them which seemed to do the trick (from what i hear anyway) as we speak my dad is getting his pedicure done! (they just called me while sitting there!) how depressing while im at my desk in london!  ;) xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf