Author Topic: Dog s*#t,(poo)  (Read 8477 times)

Offline tetmeister

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 18:12:22 PM »
Bear in mind that horses/goats are on a more organic diet than dogs?i.e. straw,grass foilage,makes a different composition and doesn't stick as easily to the bottom of me Doc martins,and is great on my roses.Post was as much about the principle as the toxicology etc of poo.Anyway,back to me auto-trader.
quote:
Originally posted by minxer

is there anything more organic and bio-degradeable than poo?
just common sense here! obviously if your dog decides to drop one in the middle of the beach front you would endeavour to clean up!
i still cant believe just how clean and free of dog poo the area is considering the stray/general dog population.
as i said in previous post the human rubbish deposited on the beach and in the sea, and around the bin areas is far more obvious and problematic than the odd doggy doo!!!
how funny! a debate about poo!!:D

Offline biff052

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 20:47:51 PM »
Agreed!

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 22:10:57 PM »
Crap.  :D

Offline ovaciksarah

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 14:13:31 PM »
On the subject of poo, does anyone want to complain, walking in the mountains, forests etc, the amount of human poo, which dogs uncannily managew to find and love, made by goat ladies etc.  Who would complain about them.  If the lane or road is unmade, don,t think it,s a problem, not that mine do it, but this Turkey and as you say, it,s farm land before you and animals have rights.

Offline Old Daffodil

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 14:50:48 PM »
I wonder how many dogs have been given a home or taken to the animal shelter by European people. How many dogs have been neutered thanks to the British population and tourists? The vast majority of dog owners in the area own what was once a stray. There may be the odd bit of poo left somewhere but I would honestly say that the streets are clean and dog owners walk their dogs in areas where they are in fields and forest where many animals are roaming in Ovacik.

I wonder what is the most strays given a home by someone British. I know someone with four.

Offline brianthegardener

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2009, 17:50:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

I agree.  It's a display of ignorance not to clear up.

couldnt agree more with you Lynne.

Offline Old Daffodil

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2009, 18:23:40 PM »
Have you done anything to help the situation with stray dogs in this area? Good for you if you have.

Offline tetmeister

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 11:14:05 AM »
Must have touched a nerve with a few people on here.The fact is I have seen alot of dogs being walked and doing there business,and owners,british,waiting for them or whilst on the lead,and then walking on.Dont take this off at a tangent,forget wots going on in the mountains,this is about dogs being allowed to **** wherever,un-made,made up,does it matter,and irresponsible owners allowing it to happen.I can feel a Jim Carey coming on," alll-righty then,I have exorcised the demon"!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »
Fact is dog poo is bad and can cause kids to go blind. If your child was affected then maybe  you would think differently.

Citing other animal poo is  not an argument.

Offline geordieboy

Dog s*#t,(poo)
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009, 15:23:36 PM »
Wait till they let the horses loose,then you'll see some big dumps dotted about the place,bloody hell,can those beasts dump,mountains of it.I bet one of their dumps must be the equivalent of at least 50 dog dumps. In fact Titmeister you,ve given me a project for the coming winter months,I'me going to undertake an in depth survey upon the climatic,environmental differences between horse poo and dog poo.
For instance,does a horse dump contribute more to climate warming than a dog dump,this is a question that needs an answer,and as far as I know has never been answered,but I shall address it to the best of my ability.
So,if anybody round Ovacik in the coming winter months comes across a figure with a sack,shovel,set of scales,thermometer,you'll know its me doing my project.As all serious research projects [ sadly in my case not Government funded]must have a fancy acronym I've decided mine should be PUSS.If anybody is interested in assisting me in PUSS  let me know.
To offset any expenses incurred in my research I shall be selling bags of horse poo at 10 TL a bag,buyer collects. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf