Author Topic: Any body seen a wild boar lately?  (Read 9378 times)

Offline ragman

Any body seen a wild boar lately?
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 18:47:13 PM »
i know about the pockets of escaped wild boar populations,i was refering to a few hundred years ago, when they were all over the uk?

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 09:13:03 AM »
Plenty of wild boar in the forest above us near Yel Hotel, also most evenings near Belos and the cemetary in Ovacik, there are definately too many, which is why all the poison is being put down, far kinder to shoot some of them,

Offline ragman

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 14:37:44 PM »
maybe there are to many people?

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 10:29:30 AM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ragman

in turkey they shoot anything that moves,the wildlife has been decimated,i dont think i will be getting used to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think they will care much if you do or don't. Typical Brits, fall in love with and move to someone else's country then tell them what they should and shouldn't be doing.

hello again...can not believe the wild boars subject came to this far but now i am telling what i think totally about general stuff..

please do not take any insult or effence or anything else..this is m opinion...
in uk you have got many people coming to relocate(indian,pakistan,polish,etc etc)you all welcome them and they start to change your country to what they want like..and you can not say anything in order to be "politically correct" so the result is you can not wave your flag because it would insult the minorities and i can count many things like that which i do not believe an british would be happy.i believe now normal british citizens are becoming the minorities in their own country...
what i believe is if foreigners coming to uk they should obey the britis rules not to implement their own rules.if they r not happy with british rules they can also leave britain...
same in turkey we shoot boars we do many things which you can think 100% wrong accordng to british but this is TURKEY and this is how we do it...you can accept it or not but not try to change.....
thank you

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 10:42:49 AM »
Exactly right. Well said Yusuf, that's exactly what I was trying to say. It's like a woman marrying a man because they think he is perfect, then spending the next 30 years trying to change him.

Offline brianthegardener

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
well said Yusuf...WE are foreigners in YOUR country..we SHOULD live to your country styles...thats why we came here because we liked it and wanted to be part of this beautifull place....if you dont like it, as some have already done....you can always pack yer bags and leave....i know were im better off...its HERE :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 11:11:34 AM »
Shame we can't shoot some bores on here hehehe lol hahaha etc

Offline ragman

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 11:24:51 AM »
To true,go and wipe all your wildlife out,its your country.

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »
the thing is ragman you know little about me and turkey...you are stereo typing everbody...
i am vice president of fethiye hunters and shooting club and member of eagean wildlife fund.....
so the truth is ragman this is a muslim country and we dont it pigs or bore...and we do not have many wolfs or predetors to control the wild life without our help these bores are breeding and overpopulated....and they become a pest for agriculturing...so we need to limit the numbers of them...just think like pigeons in uk...what a harm they made in agriculturing..if i would say lets kill the rabbits, partridges etc thats true and we should protect them....cappish? and there should not be any childish attitude like go and wipe all your wildlife bla bla....and no need to have a padi when people do not agree with you...if you are in fethiye cme to my place and lets have a beer over it and be friends...
thank you

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »
on th other hand i am happy that there are british or foreigners living in fethiye so we can have a better change to show how hospitale we are ....you are the color of fethiye and we can have many things to share and discuss and it will add fun...i need to explain it because i am not racist or anything...if i would m wife wouldnt be british..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf