Author Topic: ADSL subscription  (Read 2163 times)

Offline tetmeister

ADSL subscription
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:22:07 AM »
I am off back to the UK from December,and need to suspend my ADSL subscription.Both my phone line and ADSL were set up in a Turkish friends name,as i have no residency.I am keeping the phone line on,but wonder if I can do a name change on both services now they are set up,and then suspend my ADSL indefinately.Any info greatly appreciated,thanks.

Offline brianthegardener

ADSL subscription
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 09:01:11 AM »
I would have thought the person who`s name is on the bills would have to do any changes and suspend your adsl....but not to sure.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
ADSL subscription
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »
As they're the account holder your Turkish friend has got to take care of it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:29:44 AM by KKOB »

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

ADSL subscription
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 10:46:44 AM »
If you try to do a name change you will have the same problem as getting a new line in that Turk Telecom will want residency documentation

Offline geordieboy

ADSL subscription
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tetmeister

I am off back to the UK from December,and need to suspend my ADSL subscription.Both my phone line and ADSL were set up in a Turkish friends name,as i have no residency.I am keeping the phone line on,but wonder if I can do a name change on both services now they are set up,and then suspend my ADSL indefinately.Any info greatly appreciated,thanks.

Does that mean we have'nt got to endure any more of your posts,or are you going to continue to bore me from the UK.
PS.Hope Arsenal get slaughtered tomorrow.: :).

Offline miaspyro

ADSL subscription
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 04:22:56 AM »
the name on the account has to do any changes, but i dont know if you can do it by being given power of atorney from your friend.

Offline tetmeister

ADSL subscription
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2009, 05:32:36 AM »
No such luck my northern friend,I will still be educating you from my east end slum.Settle for a draw with our north london friends,hate to see mick crying in his babycham and lime!
quote:
Originally posted by geordieboy

quote:
Originally posted by tetmeister

Does that mean we have'nt got to endure any more of your posts,or are you going to continue to bore me from the UK.
PS.Hope Arsenal get slaughtered tomorrow.: :).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf