Author Topic: Burglary's  (Read 4137 times)

Offline BM06

Burglary's
« on: November 12, 2009, 16:12:13 PM »
Just to let you know there have been a number of breakins around the area(just down from the terrace bar) in fact 6 in the last 2 weeks so stay alert people and stay safe :o

Offline slartibartfast

Burglary's
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 16:54:12 PM »
A few executions might help ?

Offline alybaba

Burglary's
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 01:36:32 AM »
Barstewards

Offline geordieboy

Burglary's
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »
It might help if when people are in the bars they do'nt gob off to all and sundry,including the bar staff,as to when they are going back to Blighty,they broadcast when they are going,flight times,cost of flight,how they are getting to the airport,etc,etc.
They might as well print off all the information and post it in a prominent position for all to see.

Offline slartibartfast

Burglary's
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 15:18:47 PM »
I thought break-ins deliberately when somebody was asleep in the house was the speciality ?.

Offline geordieboy

Burglary's
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 15:50:25 PM »
I did'nt say that all break ins occurred only when people went back to Britain,but a lot of them do,and if people were a bit more tight lipped about their departure plans hopefully the number of break ins might decrease.We have two dogs,they are indoors of a night time,the German shepherd sleeps in the hall downstairs,the Rotty sleeps on the upstairs landing. If a nocturnal visitor can get past them two without getting their arms torn off,I would'nt hesitate to shoot the unwanted guest in the kneecaps.
My advice to anybody worried about break ins is to buy the biggest dog you can handle,and keep him indoors at night time.

Offline BM06

Burglary's
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 20:02:02 PM »
geordieboy, Have you a picture of yourself, i will put on my gate, i am sure that will scare them away, LOL.

Offline Dempava

Burglary's
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 15:26:11 PM »
My son and I left our apartment at 5.30 this morning to go fishing leaving my wife in bed. 10 minutes later my wife thinking we had forgot something and returned got up to find two men in our living room (who very quickly left).I had not locked our door as my wife said she would be up soon. Big mistake I know now!! when dawn broke she could see another apartment (unoccupied) had also been broken into by climbing up onto the balcony and forcing a window.They must have been in the other appartment and seen us leave, then thinking it was unoccupied and must have thought it a gift to find the door unlocked walked in!!

Dont know who was most shocked them or the wife!!

Ba.....ds!! I wish I had forgotten something and had gone back!!

Beware they are about at all hours!!B......S

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Burglary's
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 15:30:02 PM »
Would it be possible to mention where you are when reporting these burglaries on CBF

Thanks

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Burglary's
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 15:33:11 PM »
He's in Ovacik I'd guess :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf